I did it

Then finally the day came. Today will come the next delivery. The guys and I were waiting for the truck to arrive in front of the company. We gave the police a clue from an unknown person, they will also be here. Also the company, where Y/N and I work, know about this. And soon it happened.

The truck came. Some people came out of it and some people came out of the company as well. Under them was Minjun. They were talking for a while and Yoongi took pictures as evidence. Then they opened the truck and started to take the boxes in after Minjun had checked if it were really drugs.

And then the police came. Their siren was heard and they all quickly got out to arrest Minjun and the others. Some of them tried to run, but the police caught them. Then I quickly got out together with a camera man of our company. He started filming live and I started to talk about what happened and that Minjun was caught. I also tried to talk to Minjun, like normal reporters do, but he just gave me a death glare, before getting into the police car.

Grandma pov.

I got a call from one of Taehyung's friends, telling me to turn on the TV. So I did. My eyes winded, the moment I spotted Tae on TV. He was giving a live report about Minjun being arrested because he was dealing with drugs. Tae is on TV... I smiled widely and cried out of happiness. He did it...

Y/N pov.

I was watching TV, when suddenly a live report popped up. My eyes winded when I saw Taehyung on TV. He was reporting about Minjun being arrested because of dealing with drugs in his company. He did it. I smiled and I couldn't hold my tears of happiness. He did it. I smiled widely.

Taehyung: "And now he will go to jail. His company is ruined. He won't be able to betray us anymore."

I turned up the volume.

Taehyung: "B-But I have to say something else too. I have to say thank you to two very special persons. My beloved grandma, I love you and yes, I am on TV."

He said and smiled.

Taehuyng: "And also my best friend, who is always there for me. I couldn't have made it without her. I didn't even notice, when I fell for her. But she is mad at me. Because of a mistake. I am sorry. I miss her by my side. Y/N, I love you."

He said making me shocked. He what? I have to see him. I said and quickly got up.

Taehyung pov.

I did it. I thanked her and my grandma on TV. I was on TV and my grandma saw it. After I went home she hugged me. I hugged her tight.

Grandma: "You did it."

She whispered softly. I just nodded, not breaking the hug.

____________________________________

Sorry for the late update ^-^'

As a sorry, I will upload two parts today :)

I hope you liked it ;)