It wasn't me...

Minjun: "Come to my company into my office if you want to know what really happened."

He said and hung up.

Y/N: "Um Areum."

I said making her look at me.

Y/N: "I have to go."

Areum: "Oh, it's ok. I think it's important."

Y/N: "Yes it is."

I said and stood up.

Y/N: "I am sorry. Let's talk some other time ok? Bye."

I said and left. I took a taxi and went to Minjun's company. When I arrived there, I quickly paid the taxi driver and went in.

Y/N: "Mr. Park is waiting for me?"

I said to the receptionist.

Receptionist: "Ah, yes. You are Y/N, right?"

She asked and I nodded.

Receptionist: "Please follow me."

She said and started walking. I followed her and we were soon in front of his office. She knocked on the door and said that I was here. Minjun told her to send me in and she left after I walked through the door.

Minjun: "You came."

He said and smiled.

Y/N: "Tell me what you know."

I said directly. He pointed at a box, which was on his desk.

Minjun: "Why don't you just see what Taehyung KNEW all along?"

Tae? I made my way towards the box. After I opened it, I looked through the papers and files, which were in it. Taehyung investigated about my parent's accident, which wasn't an accident at all. It was his cousin who was the cause of the accident. Taehyung knew it all along. I recognised his handwriting and the box belonged to Tae.

H-He knew it... I thought as my eyes began to get teary. I let the letter fall down on the table as I tried to hold my tears.

Minjun: "I am so sorry."

Minjun whispered from behind me. Why didn't you say anything Tae? I thought. Why did you cover your cousin? Closing my eyes, I let a single tear escape my eyes. Minjun then pulled me into a hug. I know that Minjun also isn't the good guy, but I just needed a hug right now. So I hugged back and cried silently.

Taehyung pov.

I was in my room when I got a call from Y/N. A smile appeared on my face and I quickly picked up.

Taehyung: "Yes? Miss me already?"

I said smiling.

Y/N: "T-Tae?"

My smile fell the moment I heard her cracking voice on the other line.

Taehyung: "Y/N? Is everything ok? Why are you crying?"

Y/N: "Tae... come to Minjun's company now!"

She said and hung up. What's wrong? Why at Minjun's company? Did he do something to her? I thought as I quickly took my jacket.

Taehyung: "Grandma. I am going out."

I said as I put on my shoes.

Grandma: "What? Why? Is everything ok?"

Taehyung: "No. Y/N is crying I have to go to her."

I said.

Grandma: "Oh god. I hope everything is ok. Bring her here."

I nodded and left.

I drove to the company and rushed in. Where could she be? In the office probably. I thought and made my way towards it. As soon as I came there I opened the door and quickly looked around. I found her standing at Minjun's table, with her back facing me.

Taehyung: "Y/N."

I said and let out a sigh of relief. She turned around and suddenly it felt like my heart was being stabbed. She was crying and she looked at me with her teary eyes.

Y/N: "What is this Tae?"

She said, almost like a whisper and showed me a letter. I was confused and took the letter from her. I read it and I could recognise my hand writing. But I didn't write this. And what was written in there made me shocked.

The Taehyung, who is from here, did research about Y/N's parents. And he found out that it wasn't just an accident. Her parents were killed by his cousin. His cousin was drunk and driving. After the accident he ran away from there. No one suspected him and he also stayed silent. They said it was a car accident and the case was closed. Behind was left a girl with no family. A girl who didn't know where to go. I looked up and saw Y/N looking at me, disappointed, sad and broken.

Taehyung: "Y-Y/N ... I..."

Y/N: "Why? Why did you cover your cousin?"

She asked.

Y/N: "Why didn't you tell me?"

She said as her tears were falling down her cheeks. It wasn't me...

Minjun: "I am really disappointed Tae."

Minjun said suddenly from behind me.

Minjun: "Today, when I was at your house, I found this box. Why did you hide it?"

I looked at him.

Minjun: "I thought it was time to tell Y/N. How could you do this to her?"

This guy was making me angry.

Minjun: "Her parents also deserve to have justice."

He said and put his hand on Y/N's shoulder. I wanted to say something. I wanted to say so much. But I couldn't. I couldn't say anything.

Y/N: "T-Tae... I trusted you. All this time, I was crying in your arms about the death of my parents, you knew, YOU KNEW IT WASN'T JUST AN ACCIDENT!"

She cried.

Y/N: "I-I am ready to listen to any kind of explanation. Please talk to me."

She said desperately. I on the other hand just stayed silent and looked down.

Minjun: "You guys should talk. I mean he is your best friend right?"

Minjun said making me lift up my head and look at Y/N. She wiped her tears away as she stopped crying.

Y/N: "Was."

She said and left. While walking past me, her shoulder bumped into mine. And then she left. She was gone.

Minjun: "Tae, I-"

Before he could talk any further, I cut him off, by lifting my hand, giving him a sign to not say a word.

I then turned around and walked out. When I was back home, I slammed the door to my room shut. And then I couldn't hold it anymore. My tears started floating. I slid down leaning on the closed door. Bringing my knees close to me, I continued crying. My grandma saw me rushing in and closing my door shut. She kept knocking on my door, but I didn't bother to open the door or answer back. I couldn't even stop crying.

Y/N pov.

I ran and ran. While I was running, I was crying. I started crying, the moment I left the office. Soon I arrived in front of my apartment. I locked the door to my room once I entered it. Then I started crying while sitting on the ground. How could you Tae? I love you. Why did you do this? Why him? I cried while my hands were on head.

Why him?

____________________________________

I don't know...

Hehe XD

I hope you liked this part ^-^

Bye <3