95%...

Taehyung pov.

We quickly walked through the hallways and finally we were in front of the office. I used the card, which Y/N brought us, to open the door. We walked in and I closed the door, while Namjoon rushed towards the computer of Minjun. He turned the computer on while I opened the bag Namjoon had. I pulled out Namjoon's laptop and a few cables, while Yoongi was standing at the door with a gun, making sure, nobody just walks in. Namjoon and I connected the laptop with the computer and Namjoon started working. After a few minutes a window opened where loading was written and some percent started to go up.

Jimin pov.

Minjun: "It was really nice talking to you Mr. Park and I hope you will invest in my company. But I have to go now."

Oh oh!

Jimin: "Uh!"

I said as I held his arm.

Jimin: "How about we have a drink together?"

Minjun: "Sure, but first I have to get something from my office. It won't take long, why don't you wait at the bar."

He said pointing at it. I looked over and saw Hoseok looking at me.

Jimin: "Uh... but."

I was too late, Minjun was gone. I quickly looked around but he was nowhere. SH*T!

Y/N pov.

I saw that Minjun walked away from Jimin. The look on Jimin's face showed that Minjun was probably going towards his office, where the others were. Quickly I followed Minjun. He was out of the party area when I finally caught up with him.

Y/N: "Minjun."

I called him, making him turn towards me. With my index finger, I gave him a sign that he should come to me. He smiled while running his hand through his hair and slowly walking towards me. Please hurry up guys...

Taehyung pov.

51% it said. Only a little bit more. I hope the others are doing good in holding Minjun away from the Office. I thought as the fear of being caught grew bigger and bigger.

Y/N pov.

I pulled Minjun with me. Away from his office. Again through the party and on the other side, where there weren't so many people. Suddenly I got pinned at the wall by him.

Minjun: "Why are you in such a hurry?"

He asked as he brought his face near mine.

Minjun: "Can't hold it anymore?"

He whispered. Ugh, such a jerk. I thought. He was about to kiss me when someone cleared his throat behind us. Whoever that is. Thank you sooo much.

I thought as we both looked towards who was standing there. It was some guy, I didn't know. He looked like an important business man. Minjun backed away from me and turned completely towards the guy.

Guy: "I thought you went to get the files? I've been waiting for a while now, so I thought I should go and see if you got lost in your own company."

Minjun: "I am sorry. Something came up."

Minjun answered.

Guy: "Yeah, I see that."

He said while looking at me. Minjun then suddenly pulled me close and whispered into my ears.

Minjun: "Go back to the party. I got some work to do."

I nodded and he kissed my cheek before I left. SH*T! I hope the guys are done. When I was again in the party, I could see the guy and Minjun walking in from where I came. They made their way towards his office. Suddenly, one of the waiters bumped into Minjun and split some of the drink he had on Minjun. Minjun and the guy next to him were in shook. The waiter looked at me and winked. I smiled widely, when I saw that it was Hoseok. Minjun cursed at Hoseok and walked towards the washroom. I quickly pulled out my phone and called Taehyung.

Taehyung pov.

Taehyung: "Yes? Is everything ok?"

Y/N: "Tae, Minjun and some other guy are going towards his office. Are you done? Get out from there."

I looked at the screen of Namjoon's laptop. 70%.

Taehyung: "Y/N, the loading is at 70%. We need more time."

Y/N: "Sh*t. You don't understand. Jimin, Hoseok and me, we already tried to stop him, but it didn't work. He is now in the washroom and he will go to the office right after. Jungkook will also try to stop him but I don't think he will even distract them for one minute."

Y/N said worried.

Y/N: "Just get out of there in time."

Taehyung: "Don't worry Y/N. We will make it."

I assured her and hung up.

Taehyung: "Can't it load faster? Minjun is coming here."

Namjoon: "No, it can't."

He said also looking a bit worried.

Jungkook pov.

Minjun came out of the washroom and I quickly ran towards them.

Jungkook: "Mr. Park."

I called him. He looked at me.

Jungkook: "I would like to talk to you ab-"

Minjun: "Not now please."

He said and left. Sh*t. I thought.

Minjun pov.

Together we walked through the halls of the company and made our way towards my office.

Taehyung pov

80%. I don't know why, but I was getting even more nervous. He could burst in any moment.

Minjun pov.

We were walking and all that could be heard was our footsteps on the shiny floor.

Taehyung pov.

90%. Why do I have the feeling, that he is getting nearer and nearer?

Minjun pov.

Around the corner and then we are finally in front of the office.

Taehyung pov.

95%. Hurry. Please.

Minjun pov.

Where is my card? I thought as we were standing in front of the office. I looked for it but it was nowhere to be found. But then my eyes landed on my card which was laying on the ground. I think I just dropped it. I thought as I picked it up and opened the door. I looked aroundand my eyes stopped towards my computer. 

____________________________________

Oh no! XD

I hope you liked this part. Bye! <3