Are you sure?

"WAIT!"

I suddenly heard her voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Y/N running towards me. I smiled and hugged her quickly.

Y/N: "I'm so sorry! I love you."

She cried.

Taehyung: "Shhh."

I said as I wiped her tears away.

Taehyung: "I love you too."

I said and finally kissed her.

After I broke the kiss, I hugged her once again before leaving her and slowly going back towards my friends.

Y/N: "D-Don't forget me ok?"

She said while a tear fell down her cheeks.

Taehyung: "Never."

I smiled at her one last time before going through the portal with my friends.

Y/N pov.

He was gone. The portal closed after they were gone. I walked towards it and there was the portal, with no energy left. I picked it up and hold it close to me while I cried. He is gone...

Taehyung pov.

We were back. Back in the room where everything started. I turned around and saw the portal was closed. Everyone quickly came to us and started asking questions about how everything was on the other side. I just stared at the closed portal.

Mr. Smith pov.

I was at my work when suddenly my boss called me. I went into his office and saw him standing there.

Mr. Smith: "Is everything ok boss?"

Boss: "Yes, just the fact that you will be leaving my company makes me sad."

Mr. Smith: "What? Are you firing me?"

My boss let out a small chuckle.

Boss: "No. Actually BTS wants you to work for them as their butler."

Mr. Smith: "What? BTS? The world's famous group? Wants me?"

He nodded.

Mr. Smith: "But why me?"

"Because I want you."

Said suddenly a voice from behind me. I turned around and my eyes winded. There was standing Kim Namjoon. The leader of BTS. He smiled at me, while I stood there with my mouth open.

Yoongi pov.

I was in the living room of their house. The door opened and those two walked in laughing. They stopped once they saw me standing there.

"M-M-Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "Have you guys ever thought of becoming a rapper?"

I asked and smiled, seeing the shocked face of my friends, who I had in the other dimension.

Hoseok pov.

I walked through the hallways of the dance school, following the teacher of the group where my friends, who I met in the other dimension were. Here, they also want to become famous but aren't really friends. They will be soon.

Teacher: "Guys, please say hello to Jung Hoseok. Member of BTS."

The teacher said and everyone gasped, seeing me standing in their class. Under those shocked faces, I recognised my friends. They will become trainees in Big-Hit. I smiled seeing them again.

Taehyung pov.

Weeks passed and soon it was Christmas and I was with my family. Still I couldn't be happy. Something was missing...

someone...

I missed her.

Really much.

What if...

What if I could hold her one more time?

I thought, that I had the phone from there still with me, so I could have a photo of her or something, but no. Nothing. Like she never existed. Like we never left this demension. The boys have been trying to make me forget her, but it didn't work. Even A.R.M.Y.'s noticed that I am down. What should I do? She is stuck in my head 24/7. I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about her.

The doorbell rang, getting my attention. I got up and opened it. Standing there were my friends, smiling and grinning like idiots. I don't know what they could be so happy about.

Hoseok: "We have something for you."

He said and the others chuckled.

Taehyung: "I don't want anything."

I said, with the emotionless face I had since, we came back. Jin then gave me an envelope.

Jin: "Are you sure?"

My eyebrows frowned as I opened it. A smile appeared on my face as I looked up to my friends.

_________________________________

As you guys may have noticed, this book is coming to an end. Next chapter will be last one ^-^

I hope you liked this part and don't forget to coment :)

Bye <3