NAMJOON HYUNG!?!?

Taehyung pov.

The sound of someone's voice woke me up in the morning. It was Y/N's voice.

Y/N: "TAEHYUNG!!!"

She then screamed in my ear, making me jump up and open my eyes widely.

Y/N: "Hurry up now!"

She said, while she walked towards the door. I just showed a bored face and turned around as I pulled the blanket back up and over my head. After Y/N sighed and left the room, I pulled the blanket off of my head and continued my sleep. Suddenly, I felt something really cold on my skin making me once again jump up and open my eyes widely. The sound of Y/N's beautiful laugh made its way into my ears. She had splashed cold water on my face, while I was sleeping. This girl seriously. I quickly got up and started chasing after her. Since she saw me coming, she quickly ran away.

Taehyung: "YAH! COME BACK!"

I screamed but she only replied with her laugh while running.

Hoseok pov.

I was in my room and working on a new song. Well it turned out that the women, who called me, when I first came here, was my mom. I got scolded for not going somewhere with my sister. And I found out that I am in another group. Those guys are also awesome but not like BTS members. We will go to a dance studio tomorrow, who has a famous teacher called Jimin. I am totally going to tell our Jiminie about this. Well and to impress the teacher, we have to do a dance. It's funny, my new friends say, that the teacher is younger than me. I hope he is still better than me, or else there is nothing he could teach me. Well and now I am working on the song. It's almost done and it's good. I also kept practicing with my new friends. To be honest, that is really good. I will still say fit when we go back home. Well tomorrow we will perform and I can't wait. If the teacher will like our performance, then he will teach us.

Soon the next day came and I was talking with my group. We were checking if everything was like it should be. After everything was ready, we left and went to the famous dance studio. After we finally arrived there, we got in and started to get ready. Minutes passed and a women came in, telling us that it was time. We all did our group-handshake, which we made up, and left the room. When I entered the dance studio, my eyes winded. The teacher called Jimin, was OUR Jimin! His eyes were also huge when he saw me, but then he smiled. It was an evil smile. A smile you would give your best friend, when you are about to do something, your best friend will not like. Not. At. All.

Jimin: "Okay guys. I hope you trained hard and you'll be able to impress me."

Jimin said and looked at me, when he said the last part. Why do your best friends sometimes act like your biggest enemies?

Jimin: "Please start now."

He said and sat down on his chair. Here it goes... I thought as the music started.

Y/N pov.

Today we planned to just observe Minjun. Because it would be to suspicious if we would go there too often and since Tae and Minjun are friends, it would also be suspicious if Taehyung would've had no contact with Minjun a long time and now suddenly he shows up every day. We've been outside of his company the whole morning now and there is nothing suspicious. Taehyung was already sleeping again, when I looked at him. He must be tired. I thought and again looked through the binocular. Nothing. But suddenly my eye caught something. It was Minjun and he came out of his company. My eyes kept following him through the binocular. He entered a car and it started driving. Quickly, I put down the binocular and started the energy of the car, which made Taehyung wake up.

Taehyung: "What's wrong?"

He said with a sleepy voice, while I was busy driving. I had to keep my eyes focused on the car, which was getting further and further.

Taehyung: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Minjun left the company. We are now following him. I think he will go meet someone."

I said and he looked forwards to see the car, which we were following. Of course, there was space between us, so he wouldn't notice us following him. Soon the car stopped in front of a fancy restaurant and Minjun got out. After he went in, the car drove off. I parked the car somewhere near the restaurant and we both got out. The moment we stepped out, cold wind hit our face since it was winter.

Quickly, we went in and sat down on a table, which was not too close and also not too far from Minjun's table. He was sitting there alone.

Taehyung: "I guess he is waiting for someone."

Taehyung said looking over at Minjun's table.

Y/N: "Yes, but for who?"

When Minjun started looking around, Taehyung and I quickly took the menu card and hid our faces under it. After a while, we looked up again and thankfully Minjun wasn't looking in our direction. Suddenly a smile appeared on Minjun's face, while he was looking at the entrance of the restaurant. Taehyung and I followed his eyes to see who had entered.

Taehyung pov.

NAMJOON HYUNG!?!?

____________________________________

Happy new year my lovely readers

I hope you will stay happy and healthy this year and may you reach every goal you have for the year ^-^

As always I hope you liked this chapter

Love you! BYE! <3