~chapter 1~

Rosemary POV:

" The dream I had last had seemed.... so real, but it was just a dream right?"

      I wake up all covered in sweat with a symbol Egyptian like, what was it doing there?

I then pull up my sleeves and realize i had some writing that went across my arm. I go wash it out but there was'nt a single smear. I go downstairs to talk to Liam, he was pretty hot but a lot older than me and I had to respect that. He was more of like a fellow friend and i've known hm ever since I was was 12, and now I'm 17.....

" What do you think this means?"

"where did you get that from?" he remarked, leaving my question hanging.

, it had seemed like he'd just seen a ghost or something but it was a lot worse than that.

      " I dont know, I woke up this morning and found it there on my hand, there's like writing all over my arm but i can't read it."

      " Uhhh..well I wrote on your arm just for fun..."

" why? and what do these symbols means?"

"ummm...it comes off after 3 days"

     " you used a damn permanent marker?"

" uhhh well sorry about about that...I-It won't happen again, I guess"

    well, I was convinced after he told me what it was but something was bugging me about Liam, he was like the responsible adult! Anyway I dont know -- I go back upstairs and change to leave for school.