Chapter 5

Rosemary POV:

I skip school and follow Alex to the hospital with his parents, what had gotten into him? 

Posession?, this has all got me all confused

gosh,my lifeis so jacked up right now, I don't know what's happening and I don't know who to trust, the doctors come in and tell Alex's parents and I to exit the room. I was so sick to my stomach, praying that Alex would be alright, that's when I see Liam coming towards us.

" What are you doing here?" I say

" your parents asked me to check on you" 

"oh" I say in despair

We waited for the doctors to tell us anything about Alex and he finally came out with the results.

 he said:

" Mr and mrs O'Hara, your son is in a severe concusion but he should be better in a few day so we'll leave him here to rest.

I go in the room where Alex was resting and I see him half awake.

" Rose, Is that you? , I noticed by the smell of your new perfume"

   I chuckle and then say----

"What happened to you this morning? , I yelled your name out but you never responded"

           "  I don't know, I wake up and then there was a force,something started controlling me"

" Really?, so you're telling me that... this force or spirit or whatever possesed you?, yea right"

          " I'm telling you Rose it's true,, I knew you would'nt believe me."

what should I do? , he's my best friend, he's never lied to me.I get out of the room and go ome with Liam, maybe I should tell someone about the dreams I've had and all the strange things happening, I just need more time..