chapter 24

Alex POV:

A black door Is all I see.

I wasn't dreaming,I'd just gotten transported to another room in the clinic.

but, what would a door like that be doing here?

I was horrified and felt like I was going to piss my pants.

I move towards the door with my heart beating fast and then..

nothing.

it was just a closet full of supplies.

suddenly I had the urge to look through the closet and I could believe it but there was Rosemary.

she was on the floor with her head in her knees and I could see she was crying.

" Rosemary!" I say with excitement.

she looks up and says,

"Alex,oh my god something's wrong with me and I can't move my body,something has a hold of me,please run now before it comes back"

"what is it.. what are you talking about?"

"she's coming,all the nightmares I've had are all coming true, please you have to get out of here before..."

she stops talking and Rosemary froze and ringworms start to come out of her eyes.

I quickly get up and out of the supply closet and see an injective medicine that had a caution sign on it saying:

warning, this has not been tested out please do not use this cloroxide acid to inject.

I know this medicine,we studded it in chemistry,cloroxide is used to inject out diseases, exorsionists use it.

I grab it as fast as I can and close the closet door.

then I run out of that room and look in all the doctor's office to find anything that'll help me.

I get to Dr.Larson's office and see a cross on his wall, I guess he was catholic.

I grab it and go.

only God can help me now. I thought