CHAPTER 28

Alex POV

The first time in my life-- was I ever to be put into a situation like this.
I just couldn't think anymore.

"look deep down, just think" I whisper to myself.

I'll tell her how I feel.

"Rosemary, I want you to know that whatever you're dealing with I'm always there for you and I love you."

nothing.
she was still frozen, her eyes wide open and nothing moved.
so I go again.

"Rosemary listen, be strong, please just come back, I need you in my life and I'm sorry for everything, you mean the world to me....come back..

Nothing and I start to cry.
I can't do anything.

I start to swere at myself.

I kick the ice, it's enchanted Ice that has been created from the spiritual realm.

" IF YOU CAN HEAR ME PLEASE COME BACK I SWERE I WOULD DO ANYTHING." I say to the air.

then the whole place starts to rumble as if n earthquake was to happen and my tears were like a flowing water and the ice starts to melt.

my tears.

what?

how does such thing happen, I still don't understand but I take cover and hold on I something so I wouldn't fall.

the ceilings are falling and crashing, I want to get out but never in my life would I leave rosemary behind.

"just let me die" I say in tears and I'm on my knees now.

the ice also begins to shatter more and then it crams open all at once like an angel from heaven about to enter the earthly grounds.

the walls in the clinic are still crashing and I'm all focused on the ice.

But not dieing..

And out comes Rosemary and every single thing in the clinic had froze in mid- air, like time had stop but except me and Rosemary.

she was on the ground, like she was dead or something.

...I start hearing footstep from down the hall and a man's voice, slightly deep.

"Rosemary, Alex?"

OH MY GOD LIAM.

"Liam where are you, come help me with rosemary, is he dead?"

he sort of shoves me aside and he's beside her, checking if her heart is still beating."

she wakes up.

" Liam" she says with lack of happiness and more of a frightened look on her face.

"you're alive, I thought you were dead, oh my God am I dreaming?" She says

"yes Im alive and you're okay too." Liam hugs her.

"rosemary." I say

she looked up and suddenly her face lightened up and I grab her with my all and hug her as much as I could.

"I'm so glad you're okay Alex" she says

"Me? What about you, you've been through a lot but you're alright."

We stare at each other for a little while then she leans in and kisses me.

yes , the moment.

"Alright break it up you too and let's go home and find your parents." Liam says.

Liam and I quickly pick rosemary up and we go, with time still frozen and all the parts of the clinic still in mid air.

We find our way safely out and by the we had all gone out the building time had started racing again and finally the clinic had fallen apart.

we all kinda laughed it off a little.

I had an experience in my life that was frightening and miraculous in the end.

This better not happen ever again..