Chapter 19

Rosemary POV:

I felt weightless.

I knew exactly why.

The doctors had taken me to the center.

Im on one of the X-ray scanner now and I can feel it.

There's so much going through my head. I'm lost and can't find my way out of anywhere.

I hope Alex and Liam are okay.

I suddenly hear sounds and I jump.

It was...

"Liam?"

"Rosemary, I thought I'd never find you." he said in exhaustion.

"How do we get out of this place?"

"The book might have something"

I look around the room we're in and I see blood slowly coming out of one of the doors.

" Hurry up Liam, I see blood"

"I'm trying."

Why was blood oozing out of one of the door, it was coming from the exorcism door.

I wasn't going to open the door but Something was urging me to open the cursed door full of sh*t I don't know.

"Okay, the book say to be transported to the spirit realm you need to close your eyes and imagine your worst nightmare, it says it'll help you make it through the transportation." Liam says.

I had tons of nightmares and I didn't know which one, so I thought of this dream--this void I was in, because it seemed almost too real for me too handle.

" okay let's do it and hurry up."

I start hearing noises from the door -- it was almost as if someone was screeching their lungs out.

I was worried and scared out of my mind I was almost about to piss my pants.

"Liam hurry up I said in a louder tone."

He now had holy water in his hands.

"where the heck did that come from?"

"I don't know, just found it on one of the book shelves, anything can happen in a void, and It says that I need to spray holy water around us -- making a circle."

"okay do it."

That screeching sound was even louder and by the minute I was so darn scared.

I close my eyes.

Liam makes the circle.

He gives me the book.

He says good luck to me.

But why?.

I realize that he risks his life for me and tears roll down my eyes.

I couldn't break the circle.

so I cry through the pain.

.....

All I could see was black and a flashing image that look like some sort of symbol.

Then I pass out.

And see Liam no more.

.........°