Chapter 2: First Day Of School

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chandler's POV

So today was our first day of school at Jerseytown High School. Sam and I survived our first few classes until it was time for lunch. We were looking around the cafeteria for somewhere to sit, and we saw pretty much all of the steriotypical tables; the jocks/cheerleaders, the geeks/social rejects, the emos/goths, etc. We decided to sit with a normal-looking group of guys and some fangirls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb's POV

UGH I still can't believe that Sam and Chandler are going here now...I'm sitting next to Jersey having a normal conversation until a voice behind me interupts.

"Uhhh... Hey man can we sit here?" Says a boy with shaggy dark hair standing behind me...This must be Chandler, and his friend Sam. 

"Sure," I reply, and they sit down in the open seats beside Mike across from me, next to Lexi. 

Everybody goes quiet for a minute, and Jersey and all of her friends look around excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike's POV

When Chandler sits down next to me, all I can think is WOW. HE IS HOT. It is all silent until I decide to break the ice.

"So, Chander, Sam..Do you guys play any sports?" I ask, in which Caleb shoots me a glare.

"Yeah, actually. Last year I played Football for the Middle School's team, and Sam and I used to play baseball back in Elementary school." Chandler replies with a mouthful of sandwich.

"Cool, we actually have a local youth baseball team called Jerseytown Journey that we're all on, and season's about to start, we're actually looking for more players if either of you are interested!" I tell Chandler and Sam.

"We might have to think about it," Said Sam, and Chandler nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER 2 :)