Chapter 1: The Sleepover

Jersey's pov.

-------------

All the girls were over at my house for our annual night before the night before first day of school sleep over!! We were talking about our exes, the Journey boys, school, BDBs (Barbie doll b***hs) And of course, our celebrity crush Chandler Riggs and his friend Sam Elica!!

I was twitter stalking Chandler when he tweeted I couldn't Believe my eyes I screamed!

-----

Camille's pov.

------

Jersey screamed right in my ear!

"Ouch!  Why are you screaming!" I yelled

"I-I Ch-ch Chandler! " She stuttered back.

"What? You make no sense," I said grabbing her phone to see what all the fuss was about. "OMG OMG OMG!!" I yelled. "What!" all the other girls yelled.  Samantha grabbed the phone and read the tweet. "CHANDLER IS MOVING TO JERSEYTOWN MISSOURI! !!!" She squealed.  "No way!" Alexia giggled. We are gonna go to school with the hottest guy in the world.

------

Chandler's pov.

----------

I am sooooooooo mad right now!!!!!! My dad got a job transfer so now I have to move to this little freakin town called Jerseytown its not even on the map! I bet its full of hicks!

"Why are you so mad at least you can still be on walking dead! And Sam gets to move with us."Grayson says to me while I shove my remaining things into boxes. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 12:00pm, I wish I could just stay here!

--------

Calebs pov.

--------

Oh gosh, a text from Jersey.

I mean I love her and everything but her and her friends are obsessed with these Chandler and Sam guys!

from Jersey-

Guess what?

To Jersey-

What?

From Jersey-

CHANDLER RIGGS IS MOVING TO JERSEYTOWN!!!!!!

Of course he is, now all she is gonna do is stare at him all day I bet she won't even talk to me!