Chapter 6- The Pool Party (Part 1)

SATURDAY- CAMILLE'S POV

I throw on my swimsuit, grab my bag and towel, and go to Jersey's house. The pool party is today. When I get there, I ring the doorbell, and Jersey answers.

"CAMILLE!!" She shouts, and pulls me in. "All of the girls are here, and a couple of the Journey boys" We go outside and Lexi, Samantha, Ashley, Sarah, Opal, Jake, Caleb, Taylor, Mike, and the rest of the team are there. The girls are tanning and the boys and Taylor are in the pool. Samantha takes off her sunglasses and sits up.

"Hey Camille!" She shouts, and pats the chair next to her. "Sit here!" 

I set my towel next to the folding chair and sit down.

"Taylor's been glaring at us the entire time." Lexi says.

"Why did she even come, anyway?" I ask.

"Because when I invited everybody, I invited the whole team and Taylor was standing right there, and she probably had a tantrum if I didn't invite her.." Jersey explains, whispering.

Caleb gets out of the pool and sits next to Jersey, putting one arm around her shoulders.

"What are we talking about?" He asks.

"Taylor, she's been giving us looks the entire time we've been here." Lexi tells him.

"She's been talking about you guys, actually." Caleb says.

We all look at him. "What has she been saying?" Jersey asks.

"She says you guys are all stuck-up, and wonder why you guys even have friends, and are popular." He tells us. "But she told us not to say anything."

We all roll our eyes. "Like she's the one who should be talking, she's so bitter about everything she's not included in." I say. "She's such a b***h." 

"She's just jealous." Samantha says.

"Whatever.. Who's hungry?" Jersey says, and we all are.

We go inside to get snacks, and grab 2 different types of soda, 3 bags of chips, a pack of oreos, and a full jar of Nutella. We set them up on the table. Jersey sticks her head out the sliding glass door. 

"WHO WANTS SNACKS??" She shouts and the boys come running in, soaking the tile floor.

We all eat a lot of food and go back outside, This time, the girls and I get in the pool as well.

We're having some random conversation, when somebody shouts "WHO WANTS TO PLAY CHICKEN???" to which we all agree.

I'm on a team with Opal, Jersey and Caleb are on a team, Sarah with Ashley, Samantha with Lexi, Mike and Taylor, Breyden and Jake (And so on.) We play several rounds, and Jersey and Caleb win the most. We're all laughing and talking and it's already dark outside. Taylor starts whispering to Mike and gives us looks.

"So what are you two whispering about, Taylor?" Jersey says, clearly tired of her BS, and raises an eyebrow.

"Nothing you need to know about." She says, snotty. "Leave us alone."

"Leave you alone? Last time I checked, this was my house." Jersey replies, one hand on her hip.

"Why did you even invite me? You don't like me." Taylor says. "You're a stupid, stuck up snob, you and all of your friends."  Taylor yells quite loudly.

Everybody is silent at this point. Nobody knows what to say.

"You don't even know us. You're just jealous because we're all superclose and best friends and you're alone. ALONE. You wanna know why you're alone? Because you're a b***h. That's right. Somebody finally said it." Jersey yells.

Taylor gives her a look. "I don't even know why I BOTHERED TO SHOW UP. But now, I'm going, Come on Mike." She says, enraged. She grabs Mike's hand to walk out, but Mike hesitates.

"I said, come on Mike." She snarls at him.

"N-No. I'm not going with you. We're done. I thought you were cool, but I guess not. I'm staying here with the rest of my friends. Get out, already." He says coolly. 

Taylor shreiks and walks out in frustration in anger. As she walks out she shouts "f*** ALL OF YOU! YOU GUYS SUCK!" and slams the front door.

For at least ten seconds, we all sit there in complete silence.

"Wow. Mike-What was that?" Jake asks, confused.

"I dumped her. She treats everybody like crap." He says, clearly not regretting his decision.

"I know, I can't believe she has the guts to say that." I say, crossing my arms.

END OF CHAPTER 6- TO BE CONTINUED~

ugh, I know, I know, I've been writing all of these chapters, but this was my original idea for the pool party, Jalynn it's your turn now!!! lol. 

Also, sorry about the cussing. I tried not to, but honestly Taylor had to sound really mad and I guess I'm not very good with words tonight, so that's that.

I guess that's it. It feels like I have more to say but I don't, I guess :/ BYEE HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! -Kaylee