Chapter 3: Try Outs

Sam pov.

----------------

Today is the day Chandler and I have to meet up with the Journey guys and show them what we got. Chandler and I share a room now which is pretty cool. I texted a bleach blonde haired girl named Samantha, she sat next to a dirty blonde haired girl named Jersey at lunch yesterday. I guess they like "rule the school" or whatever.

To Sammy :

Hey you should come watch me and Chandler today at 3:30 after school

She quickly answered.

From Sammy :

Already counting on it because Jersey and Camille are going and my friends and I are trying out for cheer. We will prob make it seeing that Camille and Jersey are the captains.

She is gonna be a cheerleader that's so hot.

To Sammy :

Awesome see ya there gtg

Me and Chan grab a granola bar and run out to catch the bus.

Sarah pov.

---------------

Today is cheer tryouts and I'm so stoked! I roll out of bed and slip on some jean shorts and purple flowy top. When I'm done getting ready I pull out my phone and text Opal.

To Opal :

You have to tryout you have to!

From Opal :

Fine but I'm not gonna be all preppy and like is there calories in this OMG!

To Opal :

Yay! Gtg see ya at school

(After school)

Caleb pov.

---------------

Jersey runs up to me jumping in my arms knocking me down and getting a grass stain on my brand new freshly washed baseball jersey! "Hey, what ya doing?" She giggles. "Ah I don't know what does it look like I'm doing! I'm trying to play some baseball," I sweetly reply. "Okay,okay!" She chirps while getting up. We start to play, let's see what these city boys got. Man was I wrong they are awesome I mean amazing! When we finish the game Chandler and Sam come up to me.

" Oh my gosh, that Samantha girl is lookin fine! Oh that Camille ain't bad ether Sam says winking at Samantha. " And zaym that Jersey girl has got it going on!" Chandler says while looking Jersey up and down from across the field! " Hey dude, thats my girlfriend! Back off!" I yell as I lightly shove Chandler. Jersey must have noticed the commotion because she came running over. "What's going on?" She kindly asks. "Oh, nothin for you to worry about babe." I say while death staring at Chandler. "Why don't me and you go get some ice cream! Would Chan and Sam like to join?" She states unsure about what she had just said. "No, no we are just fine!" Sam speaks up.