e l e v e n

Ethan

Its only been less than twenty four hours and four major things have already happened to me.

Leah told me and Emily the truth about what all went down in high school and now. Kayla killed herself. Jolie tried killing Alice, and now Alice is hurt.

What next?

I was sitting outside in a rocking chair. It was pitch black, everything was silent.

I smiled to myself, "If gray were here he would tell me what a idiot I was for almost marrying Jolie. "

I took  a deep breath, and started crying, " And he would be here helping me through all of this."

"I'm right here Ethan."

I shot my head up and looked over to my right. there was Grayson. Smiling and sitting in the chair next to me.

"No, No. This isn't real."

He laughed, "You're right, its not. Only you can see me, because I only allow you to see me."

"How are you here?"

He looked at me, "Because. I'm with you, Ethan I'm always with you. We was the closest people in this whole world. Dead or not, ill always be here with you."

I started crying, "Gray why did you leave me?"

"I didn't leave you Ethan. I cant control it. Leah obviously did and Kayla."

"You heard about that?"

"Ethan I basically live in the sky, you ass clown. I see everything."

I laughed, "I miss you Gray."

"I miss you too E."

I sat down, "Gray I don't know what to do. Jolie and Kayla are gone. What's Alice gonna do when I tell her? She's in there right now, suffering because of her. Ho- Wha-"

He grabbed my shoulder, "Ethan, calm down. If Alice asks, tell her the truth. But if she wakes up and doesn't say anything, then just don't bring it up."

I laughed, "I never imagined my life like this. I thought I would get Emily back and have a life with her. The complete opposite happened."

"Speaking of Emily, are you two like....?"

I laughed, "No, I'm just focused on Alice and Rosalie. Not relationships."

Grayson got serious, "Where's Rosalie?"

Grayson didn't get to see Rosalie really grow up. All he ever got to do was take care of her as a baby, he  never got a chance for anything els.

I stood up and looked in the window, "You see that little blonde girl laying on moms lap?"

He smiled, "That's her?"

I nodded. He opened the door and walked over to her. I wasn't sure how he was doing this. But Grayson was really here.

He picked Rosalie and brought her outside. He sat her on my lap and smiled.

"I'm gonna let her see me. I just wanna talk to her."

He brushed her face and she woke up. She looked at me, "Whos this?"

I smiled, "That's your daddy Rosalie."

She looked at him and smiled, she got off my lap and ran to him. He grabbed her and they both started crying.

"Daddy I miss you."

He looked at her face, "I miss you too baby. But uncle Ethan is doing my job. Okay? Remember that I love you so much Rosalie. No one loves you more than I do. No one."

She smiled, "I love you to daddy."

She reached in her pocket and grabbed a wotted up paper, "Here, I made this for you. its me and you in heaven together."

He looked at me and looked at her. He didn't say a word. He took her and embraced her into a big hug.

"Okay. its time for me to go. Ill take you back in here to nana , okay?"

"I love you."

He kissed her forehead, "I love you too baby."

He carried her  back to moms lap, and she fell right asleep.

He came back outside and smiled, "I miss her."

"She misses you too. Everyone does."

"Does mom still look at pictures of me?"

I nodded, "Every night."

"God I miss all of you. Cam, mom, dad, Rosalie, and you."

I gave him a big hug, "I love you bro."

"I love you too ass clown."

I let him go and he started to drift off.

"Wait. I get you want to focus on Alice and Rosalie, but Emily and you don't need to play around. Get the love of your life."

I smiled. "Will do."

I blinked, and he was gone. I smiled at myself and sat down.

"Ethan?", Emily said peeking her head out the door.

"Yeah?"

"Who was you talking to?"

I smiled at myself, "Just myself."

she came over and sat next to me. She looked at me and started laughing.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing, just memories."

I laughed and then I got serious, "Emily, do you still love me?"

Her smiled went away, she looked me in the eyes, "I never stopped Ethan."

Our faces was close together. Maybe a second away. I looked down at her lips and back up into her eyes.

She looked at me, "Just kiss me."

I leaned forward and interlocked my lips with her. after we kissed, we pulled way.

"I'm gonna go back to bed, goodnight.", she said smiling.

I smiled, "goodnight."

She went back into the hospital. I stood up and looked at her through the window. She grabbed Rosalie and cuddled up to my mom, while Cameron was laying on her legs and Rosalie in her arms.

I took a deep breath, "I never stopped either."

________________________________
AN: hi :) so yeah. this was very emotional for me to write. but at the end, when he said he never stop either, it's supposed to mean like he never stopped loving her either. & the whole thing with gray coming back. it's supposed to be his spirit and only people who he allows to, can see him.

but yeah, i hoped you liked this chap 🙃

SOCIALS 🎄
instagram- riskeydolans
twitter- trulyethann
snap- duh_itzkatelyn

ALSO, MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥️🎄