s e v a n

Ethan

"Ethan, wake up. Alice is throwing up!"

I jumped up out of bed and ran to alice's room, I got the trash can beside her bed and held her hair back.

"Its okay Aice, daddys here." I said while rubbing her back.

She shook her held, while throwing up, "No daddy it hurts."

I sighed, "I know baby. Its okay though, I'm right here."

Once Alice was finished, roasalie rushed to the room, "Whats wrong Alice?"

"I don't feel good roasale, daddy will you sleep with me?"

I shook my head, "Of course baby. Let me go get my pillows and put roasalie back to sleep."

She smiled and nodded her head. I took rosalies hand and walked her to her room.

"Uncle ethan, who was that tall pretty girl you was talking too tonight?"

I smiled at the thought of her question, "When me and your daddy was younger,she was our bestfriend. And, my girlfriend."

She laughed, "Did my daddy have a girlfriend?"

I laughed, "A few."

She huffed, "Uncle ethan, when is my daddy coming back?"

I made wide eyes, I turned around and started crying.

She got off her bed and faced me, "Whats wrong Uncle Ethan?"

I grabbed her face and smiled, "I think its time I tell you something."

"Yay! I love storys Uncle ethan."

I smiled, "Rose, you remember that tall pretty girl?"

She nodded, "Okay, well me and her broke up. And I was very very sad. So, a couple of years later, your daddy and I went to see her. But a big truck hit us and your daddy left the world that night rose."

"Left the world?" she questioned.

I picked her up and put her on my lap, "Rose, your daddy died. The really pretty place we was at yesterday was for your daddys death."

She looked down at her hands and starte to cry, "shh, its okay. Hes in a much better place right now."

"Where is he?"

"In hevan, with God. Hes in really good hands. He left me in charge of you."

She smiled, "Will I ever be able to see him ever again?"

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "Someday, yes."

She smiled, "Why is the lady that sleeps with you so mean?"

I gave her a confused face, "You think shes mean?"

She shook her head, "She always yells and slaps me. And I do nothing wrong Uncle Ethan."

"Wait, Rosalie, when did she do this?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "Everytime I ask to play with alice she yells at me and locks me in my room. She usually does it when you aren't here though."

I made wide eyes, "Rosalie, you are telling me the truth right?"

She nodded, "Pinky swear."

I laughed when she put her pinky up to mind and locked hers to mine, "Okay. Its time for bed. Get under the cover."