mistakes.

•narrator• the planet felucia•

The planet was silent, well, silent except for the mob of angry felucians waving various pointy objects and shouting words like "MURDERER!" and "PSYCHO!"

Ahead of them ran a girl who looked no older than 14. her odd dress sense matched no known felucian fashion. on her right she wore a neon pink converse which was over lapped slightly by her camping trousers however her left side sported an almost knee high pit boot and her trouser leg was rolled up and held in place by a piece of fabric hand sown for the purpose. her t- shirt was printed with an earth animal known as a sheep. one sleeve had been roughly cut to a thick strap while the other reached her elbow but were mostly hidden by the unbuttoned checkered shirt worn on top. A short brown bob bounced off her shoulders as she ducked under branches.

There were two other features setting her apart from the others. The first being her skin tone. unlike the felucians cyan skin the girl was coloured baby blue with lilac spots. the second differance were her weapons. a compact lazer pistol swinging from her belt loop and a sonic device which she pointed over her shoulder every now and then causing a persuer to drop their weapon.

"Halt Shepard and face the consequences of your actions," yelled the leader of the pack, "you have been accused of murder and falsely announcing your title and species!"

"I'm sorry about the whole murder business," the Shepard panted, refusing to slow up her pace, "no one told me they were twins, I swear one was a zygon. as for the species thing, I most certainly am a time lord...mostly."

"Time lords do NOT agree with the use of deadly force. especially not without sufficient evidence." came the harsh reply.

"I said mostly didn't I?"

They were approaching a think line of bubble like trees which marked the end of the sector causing the felucians to smirk. there was nowhere for the murderer to go.

the smirks quickly turned into puzzled looks as the Shepard still refused to slow down. instead, she continued to run full pelt at the tree wall her hands flung out ahead of her.

two doors opened unaided in one of the bubbles and everyone caught a glimpse of the inside... it was bigger!

•shepards pov•

I ran inside and slammed the doors behind me immediately locking all the bolts. I stumbled up to the console and looked at the mirror fixed to one of the four pillars in the room checking for any injuries. apart from a few scratches there was nothing to worry about but I remained staring at my reflection deep in thought.

I guess being highbrid had its perks. no one approached me with statements to do with all this last of the time lord stuff and I had all the benefits from my dads side. I had all the usual time lord stuff: two hearts; I could regenerate up to 12 times and I also had supurb intelligence. this, mixed in with a zogiens ability to breath underwater and control water, was very cool.

my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a cheerful greeting from the other side of the console.

"hey shep. how'd the trip go?"

it was Sherly my current companion from fleece. (a planet from the western gombula nebula) she leaned sideways around the core to get a look at me.

" you ok?" she questioned noticing I was completely out of breath.

"Um... how long... do felucians... live for?" I panted

"On average around 200 years. why do you ask?" Sherly quizzed.

" Just.. remind me not to... return there in the next... 250 years, ok?" I replied. I was beginning to catch my breath.

"Oh ok"

I liked Sherly. she knew when and when not to ask questions. she understood me like no one else ever had and I treated her like a sister.