plans.

•the doctors pov•

I knew I had to help. Not only because of sherly but to occupy myself. I'd travelled alone for too long, thinking about Rose.

"Ok. We're going to need a plan. Come into my tardis, I have a lot more tech than you do."

I smiled at Sherly and she nodded hesitantly. Quickly, I grabbed her hand and pulled her back through the door which had now grown to a more natural size.

Sherly gazed around in disbelief. "This is amazing!" she gasped. "I always wondered what your tardis looked like."

"This? A type forty? She was museum material even when I first took her. Better than a 22 though."

"Hey! Don't dis our ship! Shepard practically rebuilt the whole thing. Twice!"

"Ok ok. Sorry. Now let's get down to business." I chuckled.

"Yeah. We're gonna need a whole lot o' fire power. Lazer pistols, grenades, what ever you've got."

My face fell and sherly frowned at me, confused. "Is something wrong?"

"No weapons. No killing. No unnecessary force." I growled and glared at the uneasy flockidion. "I do not, and will never, tolerate violence exept for extreme circumstances. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes. S-sorry." She glared down at her feet.

"Good. I can land the tardis inside the ship. From there, we simply locate the shepard and leave once we have her."

Sherly nodded but didn't say a word.

"Allons-y!" Cheerily, I scrambled around the console, pushing buttons, pulling levers, even allowing sherly to help. I sighed as the gentle whirr of my tardis filled the room.