hunted.

•the doctors pov•

"Problem? What problem?" Problems I liked. Solving them kept my mind busy. Kept the sad thoughts at bay. Thoughts like losing galifray. Like... like losing Rose.

"One minute. You haven't met my companion yet." Sherly turned towards the main rope bridge. "Oi! Sherly! Get your Woolley behind over here and say hi to the doctor." she joked and I watched as Sherly crossed over to the console.

I instantly recognised Sherly as a flockidion. Fleece only has one intelligent species unlike earth which has four. (Humans, silurians, mice and dolphins.) A flockidion's hearing out does many others by a mile and they easily adapt to new environments. They also have two joints on each arm and leg which provides them with improved agility.

Sherly appeared to have adopted the clothes worn by humans. Her short sleeved top revealed the wool which grew around her shoulders and her jeans bulged in odd places.

"H-hi." She muttered nervously and held out her hand.

"'Ello. I'm the doctor and you must be sherly." I grabbed her hand and shook it enthusiastically.

"Right, now we're all introduced, time to move onto the problem."

I looked back over at the Shepard whose face was now deadly serious.

"We're being hunted. Bounty hunters.we don't know who they work for or what they want. Me and sherly have been trying to shake them off for weeks but they're getting closer everyday."

Her hands were shaking and I could tell she was genuinely scared by these people.

"Ok. I'll help you. But only if you promise to answer all my questions when we're done."

She nodded and walked over to the console. "I-I'll bring down the radar and show you the dot which is their ship." she pulled a string and a moniter dropped down to eye level. "Oh no. They can't be. Doctor, you have to let my tardis go. They're to close. You have to let us l-"

I stared in horror as the shepard dematerialised.

•the shepards pov• unknown enemy ship•

My tardis disappeared and next thing I knew I was alone in a cold, dark cell. Feeling my belt and pockets, I realised that both my pistol and my sonic were missing.

"H-hello? Anyone there? Where the heck am I?"

... no reply...

My eyes darted around the room but I saw nothing that could help me escape. Other than a low bench, the room was empty and the only entrance was thick iron door which was locked from the other side.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled at the thin air. "ANSWER ME!"

...Still no reply...

I sat down on the bench and waited. There was no point wasting my energy.

Free hugs to anyone who gets the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference.