152

Merry Christmas you guys. I know some of you hate being with family but try to not remember bad things and focus on good things. You'll have the time of your life.

Me and my mom used to be mainly lower-middle class but recently she got a huuuuge raise so she was able to go all out this Christmas. (Specially for me since I'm the youngest, but she spent the same money on all of us.)

There's no doubt in my mind she got the stuff I got on sale (which is freaking AMAZING by the way. I don't like money being spent on me much.) because I helped her get 95% of my brother and sisters gifts all on sale. It was awesome.

Anyways, I really really wanted a PS3 for Christmas, and that's all I wanted. That, and glue. Which my brother got me. (Thanks bro ;))

And I got it! I got a PS3 and my brother gave me ALL his old games. A few games I've never heard of, and call of duty, dead space, demon souls, dark souls (yaaaas) dark souls 2, final fantasy, Ratchet and clank a crack in time (YESSSS) and guitar hero. (dad gave me a guitar for it)   Edit: I also bought little big planet 2, elder scrolls, and borderlands. :'DDD)

So I was already satisfied with that and then I opened a mixer!!!! You guys know I love to bake and cook and my mom got me a standup mixer and I was/am thrilled. It also comes off the base and turns into a hand mixer!!

And if that wasn't enough already she got me a guitar ;w; I knew some already cause Ive messed with my cousins guitar before. It's so gorgeous and sounds amazing. I couldn't be more thankful.

You guys have happy holidays and everything, hope you're happy with what you got!!! I love you all to the bottom of my heart!!!!