The Start [Updated]

You were running around on Mt. Olympus. You werent a normal demigod. You were the Daughter of Hera and the goddess of the Olympian fire.

You had been created when Zeus went on a cheating spree. Hera had created you from her own womb. But unlike Hephaestus, she used the fire of the gods to create you. By forming you and shaping you to perfection she was able to create you. 

Why were you running away? Well, you had pranked the prank lord himself. Hermes, he was chasing you around all Olympus it was quite terrifying as he was faster than light. Due to your training, you were just about able to outrun him. When Hades was insight you bolted towards him. Using Hermes' fear of Hades against him. You ran as fast as you could towards him and collapse onto his tall form. "Hermes is chasing me" You explained and he made a noise of amusement but hid you behind his tunic. You giggled. You knew exactly how to wrap them around your finger. By using your height against them. Since you weren't exactly human nor god you were slightly smaller than both. The lord of the sea made sure to hide you as he chucked at the situation Hermes came in with egg yolks, sprinkles, pink teeth, and flour on him.

Hermes was laughing while trying to catch up to you a trail of flour behind him. You heard loud laughter all over and realized you were in the throne room. The gods lined up their thrones as Hestia tended the fire in the center. An important meeting was being interrupted by you. And this would not sit well with Zeus.

Apollo took out a camera and took as many pictures of Hermes. The god of pranks getting pranked was not something you often saw, even in his years of life. Of course, Apollo had to take advantage of the situation.

Aphrodite giggled, happy to be distracted from such a boring meeting. While Demeter yelled at Hermes for interrupting a godly meeting and being late to such. She scolded him saying "If you hadn't been late you wouldn't be in this situation" Demeter explained

You giggled giving Hermes a mischievous smile. Giving away your location. Hermes just glared and you. In reality, it looks more like Hermes glaring at Hades's crotch. You ran towards Hera her warm bright smile sunned down at you. Hera was Beautiful. Her motherly aura always surrounded her making even the scariest soldiers feel at ease. Yet her striking eye had hurt swirling around them. She loved you with all her heart and more but you were a constant reminder of Zeus's rapid cheating spree. You were her happiness her joy. But a target to her back. Having a child out of marriage as the Goddess of marriage wasn't a good image. And she was and still is ridiculed for you.

When she found out about Zeus having another affair she had it she decided to try again. To have another child all by herself. She did what she had done with Hephaestus but this time she asked her mother for help. Rhea was quick to help Hera. Seeing how much hurt was in Hera's eyes was not something a mother wanted to see. "Use the Olympian fire, it's all I can say." With that information, Hera soon created a beautiful babygirl was born. Her laughter warmed the heavens and her beauty was almost as great as a flower. She was Heras salvation. The only thing keeping her together. When you were born Hera forgot all about Zeus's affairs as soon as she saw you and she doted on you every second of every day.

Hera hugged You tightly. She sat you down as tears rolled down her face, You were her baby and she didn't want to see you go. 

Many knew you were the Olympians Princess their sun/star they all adored you from the second they saw you. Even Dionysus couldn't help but fall to your beauty and charm although he never liked to show it.