Camp Half-Blood [UPDATED]

You walked in and everyone was silent. You reminded them that you were ready to leave. Some began to cry while others were holding back tears. Demeter gave you a cereal box and told you to eat cereal every morning and reminded you "When you feel low on energy buy a dying plant and see how you nurse it back to health" You laughed at that and agreed. You turned to Artemis and smiled she held back tears as she reminded you "If you ever consider joining my hunters, We will be there." You nod with tears in your eyes as Apollo steals you away. "Now when you get to earth don't forget who your favorite god is." Apollo joked as you sniffed back your tears. "And remember I'll always be here, Okay?" Apollo pulls you close and you bury your head in his neck. His scent of flowers and wood leaving a mark in your mind. You would miss him more than you would imagine. After a long, you pulled away and smiled. "And you. Remember who your favorite Demigod is" You remind him sternly and he laughs "Of course I know Percy is my favorite demigod!" Apollo jokes and you scoff "You ruined our moment," You deadpanned making his face turn into fake shock "Woah! Did you say our moment?" Apollo put his than don his forehead and began to act dramatic. "Very typical of you YN to confess your undying love for me when we are being separated!" Apollo joked draping his arms over you and you giggled "If anyone is in love here it's you!" you reply pushing his forehead away from you lightly. Before Apollo could say anything you heard a cough behind you. You both turned around to see the Olympians staring at you while your Hera stood in front of you. "If both of you are done why don't you hug your mother?" She smiled with tears in her eyes. She had witnessed you grow from a tiny baby to a full-grown teen. She knew you would do great things, but she wasn't quite ready to let go.

You hugged your Hera tightly a tear fell down your face. You were never able to see Hera cry without needing to cry yourself. She told you her goodbyes and gave you a kiss on the forehead but before she left she managed to slip a gold watch. Murmuring that whenever you needed to talk or vent to her. You would just need to press the glass twice. You hugged her tighter and whispered your thank you's. With the last hug, you went with Dionysus who had been threatened by Zeus. That he had to personally watch over you. If he didn't Zeus would give him a millennium of work at camp if you got even a scratch. Talk about protective you thought. Obviously, as a demigod, you would get hurt no matter how many gods looked after you. Before you left you had checked over the gifts you had chosen out for your friends. You hoped to see some of your Camp Jupiter friends as well. But if you didn't you'd be happy just seeing Camp Half-Blood.

You looked over the things you got:

Nico: unlimited green credit card for McDonald's with some rare Mythomagic cards. He had talked your ear off last time you had seen him (Before Bianca's death) and couldn't wait for him to teach you how to play.

Percy: Finding Nemo and Finding Dory movie, matching onesies and Nemo, Baby Dory and Nemos dad plushie. He had been begging you to watch it. something about you being Dory. You couldn't say no to him.

Jason: A stapler with handmade superman details. Just for jokes. And matching Superman Hoodies and popcorn for movie night. You had gotten him into DC comics and promised him he'd be a greater hero than superman.

Annabeth: A picture of her mom (Athena allowed it) with a Harry Potter wand plus costume she was a huge fan of. You both had argued for hours when you were younger on whether she would be Ravenclaw (she believed she was) Hufflepuff(Luke thought she was) Griffindor (You believed she was) or Slytherin(Thalia thought she was).

Piper: The Flash Costume and hoodie (she liked to ride your back while you ran). You often joked she was the princess and you were her loyal horse. She punched you for that one saying she was more of an injured knight and you were her devoted princess.