Chapter 2

A teacher saw Yasmin in the middle of the road and called an ambulance on their mobile phone. The car that ran her over stopped and a woman got out of the car and started to cry. She knelt down to see a girl, barely breathing lying half dead.

Allie burst out crying, and knelt down near Yasmin as well. She should've helped her, but she didn't for the sake of her reputation.

Laurie fell down to her knees crying, it was all too familiar. She and Yasmin were 8 at the time, best friends. But because of popularity she wanted to hang around with Gemma, the new girl. Because of Gemma she made Yasmin's life miserable. 

Gemma smiled to herself, she thought Yasmin deserved it. But as all of her clones walked off in discust Gemma realised she was on her own. She tried to look at Laurie but she realised that they weren't going to be friends anymore.

Gemma realised what being lonley and unpopular felt like.

As Yasmin got carried off in a stretcher Laurie and Allie got to go in the ambulance to be with Yasmin. As they got to the hospital and Yasmin had to get operated on right away, which left Allie and Laurie in the waiting room, both sobbing knowing that they should've acted differently.

A few hours later Allie and Laurie were aloud to see Yasmin. She was is a coma which no one knew how long would last..

"I'm sorry Yasmin." Allie said to Yasmin, even though she was unconsious. "I know that you were a nice person, and i should've made friends with you and defended you, but I was too self involved to say anything. I'm so, so sorry." With that Allie ran out of the room in tears, which left Laurie alone with Yasmin.

"I wish i could go back in time to when we were 8 and I didn't make friends with Gemma. Everything's all my fault. I'm sorry." Laurie said.

Suddenly a long beep came out and it hit Laurie that Yasmin was dead. Allie ran and saw what had happened. She started to cry and so did Laurie. The doctors went inside to operate even further when Yasmin's parents came in (the ones who adopted her came in and saw the look on Laurie's face. Laurie shook her head and they cried on one another. 

They all huddled together, even though they were all strangers, and cried.

***

Yasmin saw the most beautiful mountains ahead of her. She was flying in mid air, happy, carefree. She thought of her human life and looked down on the hospital where she died. She saw her parents, Allie and Laurie all crying and huddled together. 

In this world she pityed Georgia. Sitting on her own in her house. Georgia was trying to text her clones who didn't even want to be near her.

In this world there was no pain, no hurt, no lonleyness. There was love. 

Ahead of her she heard the chorus of angels singing, and Georgia smiled. She was in the happiest place anyone could ever think of.

Justice was done, she finally understood that quote. Now she could life without fear and betryal and as she looked behind her she saw that Gemma, if she died right now, wouldn't be here. But she saw Laurie and Allie though.

As she reached the mountains she stepped on pavements made of gold, and saw a feast ahead of her. She smiled, laughed and was joyous. 

This world, is called Heaven