Epilogue

"Tae-hyung!"

Tae-hyung lifted his gaze from his paperwork to see Somin storming into his office. Woo-jin was chasing behind her, his face in full panic.

"Somin, don't do this," Woo-jin was pleading her but she wasn't listening.

Stopping in front of his desk, a hand on her hip, Somin gave Tae-hyung a look of black thunder. Jiwoo, who was standing beside him and waiting for him to finish signing the paperwork, slowly backed away from the table, her terrified gaze on Somin.

"Why did you give him overtime?" Somin shouted at him.

Woo-jin threw his hands in the air. "Oh, God."

Pressing his lips together to keep his self from smiling, Tae-hung sat back in his leather seat. He crossed his legs, put his hands together and formed a steeple with his fingers, regarding the couple in front of him with amusement.

Then he said slowly, "We have an urgent meeting with the board later, Somin."

Her brows lifted. "Urgent meeting? Does he even need to be there?"

"I already told you, Somin," Woo-jin said, pulling on her arm. "I'm one of the directors now. Of course I need to be there."

"What he said," Tae-hyung answered, tipping his head to Woo-jin, still trying not to laugh.

Somin shrugged her boyfriend's hand off her. "But we have a date later," she began to whine. Looking at Tae-hyung, she snapped at him, "He's already booked the restaurant."

"And the hotel," Tae-hyung heard Woo-jin mutter unhappily.

"And he's going to ask me to marry him!" Somin slammed her hands on the desk, leaning forward to hiss, "And I'm going to say yes."

Jiwoo dropped the files she was holding, her hands going to her lips in shock.

Woo-jin's eyes grew wide and his jaw was slack as he stared at Somin's back.

And Tae-hyung lost the ability to think and speak.

Somin straightened up with a smug smile.

"So will you cancel the meeting, Mr. Kim?" she asked sweetly.

**********

"Man, you got it so bad for her," Tae-hyung said when he passed by the couch and saw his best friend, Woo-jin, staring at Somin Jeon's picture on Instagram. "I can practically see the hearts floating around you."

Woo-jin grinned and chucked a pillow at him. "Shut up."

He took the seat next to him, taking a sip of his coffee. "And to think you told me to date her. You are such a moron."

"Why?"

"Because it's obvious that you like her," he pointed out in exasperation.

Woo-jin was silent for a long moment. Then he put down his phone and looked into Tae-hyung's eyes. "But she doesn't. Like me, I mean."

Tae-hyung raised a brow. "Are you sure? Because if you're not staring at her, she's staring at you."

He blinked. "Really?"

"Yep."

"Well, you must be just seeing things," Woo-jin sighed. "Because Na-eun told me she's in love with somebody."

"What if that's you?" Tae-hyung asked, putting down his cup on the table.

"But what if it isn't me?"