Saved

I feel the last bit of sense in my body numb. My thoughts slowly slip away, I start forgetting memories, people, and Richie.
   I hear muffled screaming and crying before I hear nothing but ringing. With one final thought I feel myself slip away.
    The sense of time disappears. How long has is been, hours, days, months? How long would I been trapped in this lifeless shell?

   I feel a tingle in my toes, I wiggle them a bit to make sure I wasn't just going mad. I feel the ground underneath my dirty shoes. Feeling starts regaining itself, and I feel hands on my shoulders, and a lingering tingle on my lips. My eyelashes flutter a bit before I open my stinging eyes. My memories take a while to come back as I try to identify the boy in front of me. In a big rush, I start remembering that god awful clown, what had happened and where I was.
   "Eddie?" I say as my memory finally tells me who the boy was. He looks up at me and smiles.
   "It worked! It worked!" He yells before hugging me, I hug back. Then I remember Richie. I pull back at quickly turn my head. I see Richie with tear stains and some new tears running down his face. Tears of joy start to fall from his red eyes as I look at him, I smile at him, he grins back at me, oh how I missed that grin. I run as fast as a can and crash into him. He quickly wraps his arms around me and he cries onto my shoulder.
   "Hey you dork, it's good to see ya." He says as he sniffles a bit. Since his head was digging in my shoulder i couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was smirking.
   "Good to see you too, trashmouth." I say with a giggle as fresh tears fall from my soar eyes.
   "Speaking of mouths." He says before pulling away from the hug, grabbing my cheeks and kissing me sweetly.
   "Hey hey I hate to break this up but I think it's my turn for a hug." I hear a voice say, it clicks in my head who it is. I quickly turn around.
   "Beverly! I thought I lost you" I say before running to her and giving her a hug.
   "Thanks to Ben, I'm all good." She says before patting Ben on the shoulder. "After Ben figured out how to save me Eddie was sure eager to save you." She says with a giggle.
   "Thank you Eddie." I say before giving him a big hug.
   "Oh come here billy." I say before hugging him. "And I could never forget Stan the man." I say while ruffling his hair, he smiles at me before pulling me in a hug. "And mike" he hugs me and smiles. "And last but not least, Benny boy" I say as I give him a big hug.
   "I missed you guys." I say as a tear rolls down my face.
   "I know we're kinda having a moment but I'm gonna break down if I don't get out of here soon." Eddie says looking around at all the sewer water.
   "You're right Ed's, lets go." I say. I grab Richie's hand with a smile on my face and start walking proudly.
   As we were walking the boys were talking about how they beat the clown.
   "Y/n you should have seen it! I hit that motherfucker with a bat!" Richie says proudly.
   "That's hot Richie." I say with a giggle. He smirks at me.
   "I bet you wanna fuck this tough guy." He says while walking proudly. I laugh at him a little.
   "Hell yeah I do." I say with a giggle.
   "It's not funny! Im serious!" He says making me laugh even harder.
   We make it out of the sewers and we make it to a sunny field. It felt good to feel the sun in my face.
   "Promise me, I-if it's not d-dead, we come back a-and kill it." Bill says. Everyone nods. Bill picks up a piece of glass and we all understand. We stand in a circle. Richie on my right, Eddie on my left. Bill goes around and starts cutting into everyone's hands, drawing blood. When he got to Richie, Richie pushed it away.
   "I want y/n to do it." Bill nods and hands me the glass. I face Richie and look him In his eyes, I kiss his lips to distract him while I cut his hand. I hand the glass to Richie so he can do the same for me. He gives me a kiss while he cuts my hand. He gives the glass back to bill and bill does Eddie, then himself. Everyone holds hands.
   I smile at everyone, these are my best friends.
   After a while, everyone starts leaving. Me, Richie, Beverly, and bill were left. Bev had to leave for Oregon so I'm trying to cram as much time with her as possible. Finally Richie and I get up hand in hand. I say my goodbye to Beverly with a big hug. I wave to bill knowing I'll see him again. Richie and I start walking away and before we get to far to see them, I look back at bill and Beverly, I see them kiss, I smile to myself.
   "So Richie, looks like we did it." I say and look at him.
   "Yup, looks like we did." He says back. "Let's make out, ya know as a celebration." He says making me giggle. I grab him by his cheeks and give him a long and passionate kiss. We pull back and be looks at me, grinning.
   "Hey why don't you come back to my place, my parents are away, you could spend the night and ya know, clean up." He says. I giggle and look down at my tore up and dirt covered clothes.
   "Yeah, I'd love to." I say with a smile.

"We should fuck too."

(This isn't the last chapter)