Chapter III

He felt a tingling sensation on his cheek. He ignored it and continued to read his papers. He heard his name in the distance but he assumed he was imagining things. Then his head began to ache and he knew something was up.

Kylo ran to the elevator, taking himself to the cells. He saw only one guard when there were supposed to be two.
"Where's the other guard" Kylo grabbed the man, his hands around his throat. The guy shrugged and Kylo dropped him. He walked to the direction of Rey's cell. He looked in to see a passed out Rey and a man groping her. Kylo lifted his hand and the man was thrown across the cell.
"Did she call for my name?" Kylo raised his voice.

"She said ben" The man said breathlessly. "Then she said Kylo"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU TO DO IF SHE CALLED MY NAME" Kylo pulled out his saber and killed the guard.

He crouched down to Rey and picked her up. A feeling of sorrow washed over him. Rey's cheek was swollen, and her clothes were partially torn. He picked her up and carried her over to the elevator.

"You let this happen, you must die." Kylo pulled out his saber and killed him as well. He pressed the button to go up to his quarters. He looked down at Rey. I really hope she's okay.

Opening the door to his room he set her down on his bed. He laid the sheets on top of her and retrieved the med droid. He turned it on and it began to finish cleaning her arm wound. As well as check is she needed any other help. The droid shut itself off and lay next to her. Kylo removed his mask and observed her. He carefully removed his glove and touched her cheek. It was extremely swollen. He felt like this was all his fault. He couldn't forgive himself. He lightly traced her face with his pointer finger. He traced her eyebrows, her eyes, her cheeks, her nose, and her chin. He sighed. This is the most company he's had all his life. He ran his hands through his hair stressed. He didn't know what to do. Should he get in bed with her? He needed to sleep after all.

He decided to shower and think things through. Walking to the bathroom he stripped and let the warm water wash all his hurt away. She seems so familiar. Like we've met before. If I only knew her name maybe I would know. He sighed rubbing the shampoo through his hair letting the soapy water fall down his body. He got out and dried himself putting on only some shorts and walked out of the bathroom. Rey was still fast asleep, he decided that maybe he should just sleep on the couch to not disturb her. And so he did.

I wonder what she's dreaming about.
Kylo did the predictable and rummaged through her mind. Not looking for the map, that was the last of his concerns. Her events from today kept replaying.

"The mask, and Kylo's mask. The lightsaber. It was Kylo"

The man touching her face
Her kicking him away
"BEN!"
who's ben? Why did I say ben I want Kylo
"KYLO"

He gasped. The horror this girl went through in such little time. It was all his fault. All this girl knew was Jakku. She knew nothing more. She didn't know that I was Ben. Or did she? So many unanswered questions. I needed to know. After hours of pondering Kylo fell asleep. Not wanting to stay up any longer as he had a lot of things to do tomorrow.

____________________
Authors note: so far I have 0 reads but that's okay cause I like writing! YAY