mpreg part 2

Anxiety pov))

What is going on with me?! I was in the bathroom for an hour before Roman came to see what was happening. He soon got me to stop puking and got me to a hospital. Once there they told us there was nothing wrong with me and it might be a stomach bug.

Later I felt better but I still didn't feel too good. Still prince helped. We sat on the couch eating chips and admiring my ring. After a while the door bell rang and the Disney prince had to answer the door.  It was Patton and Logan.... Great....

(A few weeks later)
I'M STILL GETTING FUCKING SICK!
Its getting on my nerves. Roman was already pushing me into the car. I was a bitch all day apparently. When we got there the doctor looked confused and then did all this random shitty stuff, tests? I think?? He said to come back in a week?? Ugh this suuuuuuuuucks!!
(If you can't already tell I'm feeling like shit)
(One week later....IM WRITTING A LETTER NIGHTLY NOW MY LUCK WITH EVER LETTER THAT HE WRITES ME)((im sorry))
We were at the doctors office AGAIN. We went to see the 'results' and he gave me a folded  slip of paper.... I was slightly confused and so was Roman. I opened it slightly and read it. "Your pregnant" I bursted out laughing. "This is a joke right?!" the doctor shook his head no.

Romans pov)

Virgil eyes went wide as he looked down at the paper then handed it to me with the hand he wasn't covering his mouth with. "Babe what's wrong?" He just handed me the note. I read it and hugged him. "This is great!"

(I'll do a part three! I just wanna get this out soon enough!)