soul mate au

((High school/ soulmate au))

In this world not everyone can see it but when you meet your soul mate everything changes for the good or worst. Your soul mate is almost like your opposite. Now a days in this world people gave up on soul mate since they were so hard to find and those who did find their soul mates were very lucky or had a good eye. Not just are they your complete opposite but its said that when you look at each others eyes you know that they are your soul mate. Why you may ask? Idk its just because I think no one has written a soul mate au like this and I wanna be original! I might add other ways like writing on your wrist to see but idk like you write on your wrist and it appears on the other persons wrist.

Virgil pov)
I sat at my desk as the teacher rambled on and on about how 'soul mates' work. I didn't care. I already know that the world didn't make a person who'd love a freak like me. I played with my pencil and doodled on my paper. Yay history.. Just as I was mumbling about how the teacher should shut the f-ck up a knock came to our classroom. I got up to open the door since that was my 'job'. Ugh i hate sitting up front.

The boy standing on the other side was handsome... And checking himself out in the classroom window. I cleared my throat to grab his attention. He immidetly looked at me which in turn made me look away to the teacher so I didn't make eye contact. What if he was my soul mate but that's like impossible! The world hates me.... If I did have one they'd hate me too... I sighed and returned to my seat and started doodling again. The guys name is Roman and he's new... Roman sounds cool. If he starts acting like he rules the place I have a good nick name for him. The bell soon ended and I went to go meet up with my friend patton, he already found his soul mate who was logan. Mr emotionless with Mr toomuchemotions. Funny huh? As we made our way to the lunch line I saw the preppy girls lined up with Roman trying to stare into his eyes. I bet one of them is his soul mate. He's perfect for the short ones. He's tall they're short perfect! Maybe then he'll stop ruling all my thoughts. "Kiddo what's wrong?" Patton asked being kinda like a father to his friends. "Yes I agree with patrons question. What's up fam?" Logan said fam all weirdly as he read aloud his vocab cards for 'slang'. I rolled my eyes. "You see the new kid over there," the nodded looking at roman, "He has been taking over my mind all day!" Patton gasped and immediately rushed me over to him almost shoving me into a kiss with him. "Woah! Patton!" I growled slipping and falling slightly before I grabbed someone. Blushing automatically I looked up to see a very confused new kid. "U-uh sorry I didn't mean to!" I tried backing away but fell over a table. I am now regretting my entire life. He held out his hand, "are you ok?" he asked his voice sounding like heaven. "Y-yes?" I replied grabbing his hand softly. It was so soft. I looked up into his eyes. I didn't want to it just happened ok!! My breath hitched as I tried not to stop breathing. He was so beautiful... Handsome... What ever... "Y-you're cute" he said interrupting my thoughts. "W-what?" I asked my face getting like a tomato. "Your cute" he said again with a soft smirk. "T-thanks?" oh god I'm embarrassing my self. "I-I'm Virgil." I said quietly. "I'm Roman." I giggled softly. "I've heard" we continued talking. He was like the exact opposite of....me..... Wait oh no. What if he doesn't want a soul mate?!  "Your really cool and everything but i-i got to go." I left like Cinderella running from the ball. I heard him yelling my name behind me as I started crying while running. I don't want him to be stuck with me! He's too perfect! I think I love him already. I cried more as I went to patrons house. Sure he found his soul mate but he still lived with his parents. I knocked and he answered, "kiddo what's wrong?" he asked letting me in. I can't tell my parents that my soul mates a guy so he's the only one I can turn to. "I think Romans my soul mate." ((gonna use that wrist idea if someone already used it credit to you)) Patton gasped and started fan boying. He grabbed my arm and started writing in it??? What? "Patton I don't think this is going to work." he smiled as he wrote something from I don't know heathers? It said ' this could be beautiful' suddenly I felt another writing on my arm. What? "Virgil do you not pay attention in history?? The teacher said this is a quicker way but its a bit harder to do if you aren't aloud to wright on yourself" I rolled my eyes and looked at my wrist, ' lets make this beautiful' I smiled and grabbed the pen from Patton who gave a warm smile and went to go make cookies. 'hey mister no named kid who might you be?' I giggled softly. ' depends who's asking?' wow. Just wow. 'my names virgil. My friend patton wants me to meet you and is fan boying hard while making cookies' I was running out of room on my arm. 'Meet me at your high school at 7' I giggled.

7:00 was when he was supposed to be there but it was 7:05 and Roman still hadn't shone up. "Wow he ditched me.." suddenly I heard panting behind me. "I am so sorry I'm late! I needed to do my hair!" I giggled. It was Roman. "Sorry I ditched you earlier... I was scared that you didn't want me as a soulmate...." Roman gasped. "I have been searching for you my entire life! You had shown me so many songs and I was so happy to see that you lived here when you write down that street over there!" he pointed to pattons street and I gasped. He paid attention to the things I wrote?? "How come you never replied?!" "you never asked silly!"  For an entire night I smiled like no one was watching us. That night was magical.

(Time skip to after college and they live together and shit)

I was cuddling into Romans side as he kissed my cheek softly. "I love you" I whispered. Yes after all these years I still loved him. "I love you too" he said as I heard tiny steps coming from the kitchen that got faster as a little girl came into view. "Dads! I can get the cookies!" I smiled and got up. "Don't you think you've had enough cookies miss Athena?" she gasped and shook her head no. "Uncle pat lets me have 4 cookies instead of 3!!" Roman got up. "Don't fret tiny princess, I, prince Roman, will get you another cookie to satisfy your hunger for the sweet treats!" i laughed at him he was so perfect I love him. "But I, the guardian of the cookies will not let you have any with out getting me one" I said pulling out my phone just to check tumblr real quick. Roman made a Pfft noise trying to hold in his laughter. He got us cookies. I thanked him and ate the cookie. Yet Athena at her young age thanked him and as a award to him gave him half. I grabbed him by his torso and hugged him. "My Roman empire." he rolled his eyes. "Alright hot topic"

-----------------------------------------------

1340 words in total(excluding this) holy shit wtf I hope you like this fluff bye also Athena was adopted in this fix so yeah ive made rose (pgp1-2-whatever) a character design and Athena will be used again for the mpreg fic so yeah haha bye