magic mirror

((One of my favorite songs on yt go listen to it. This won't have the song only the story that i know if there are more songs to it tell me (like the story of evil) because I adore this song))

Virgil sat in front of the mirror he had in his room. It was one of the only thing in his room besides him and his bed. He shuffled over to the mirror wiping the tears off his face. "I wish .... I wish someone would visit me .... Or talk to me...." he cried softly as his parents fought in the background. The mirror shifted as another figure that wasn't his own formed. Virgil gasped. He never seen anyone as beautiful as him. "Hi! I'm Roman!" he smiled at virgil. Virgil placed his hand on Romans and tears streamed down his face. "I-I'm Virgil!" he had never talked to someone else before or had he felt the touch of another being. It felt nice. "I'm a magician! If you want I can make your every wish come true!" Virgil gasped softly. "I wish for a palace that will protect me from the war outside!" he spoke about his parents that always fought. "As you wish" right as he wished it it happened. For hours Roman humored Virgil wishes. Virgils smile was the brightest it had ever been. It was late at night the laughter died down 30 minutes ago. Virgil refused to fall asleep. "Why won't you sleep Virgil?!" Roman puffed out his cheeks. "Because when I close my eyes everything will disappear! Along with you!" Virgil looked like he was going to cry. "Virgil... My magic won't last forever... Sure our story's are connected but they should have never intersected.... I shouldn't have granted any wishes... I only did it to repay another side of life that I could only see..." Virgil grabbed his hand "stay here til I fall asleep? I only want to hear you say my name." Roman smiled at him sorrowfully. "My magic is dissolving away" "no I don't want to say goodbye! " Virgil started crying. "Let us bid each other farewell. Now please don't cry Virgil." "don't leave my side!" Virgil cured harder as Roman faded away. " I won't forget the times your sad or happy.. Promise me just one thing that I'll always be within your memories?" "I promise!! Just don't leave me!" Virgil saw him fade away as the mirror broke. He grabbed a shard and hid it user his bed. "I don't care if you have no magic I don't need any of it!!" he waited for days for Roman to reappear after trying to fix it somewhat. "No matter how much time will pass me by I will always be ....waiting for you"