dreams

Virgil stood there in his white tux getting ready for the day of his life. They planed it right before Roman came back from his princely doings. Virgil was crying tears of joy as he started to walk down the beautiful isle. It was almost like a dream come true. Roman stood there in his prince out fit but with more gold and red. Logan and Patton were crying as the priest started the thing. "Dear the beloved who are gathered here today..." Virgil tuned him out for a second to take in Romans beautiful face. "Do you Virgil take Roman to be your lovely wedded husband?" that cut him out of his thoughts. "I do" he grinned happily. The priest gave a slight nod as he cleared his throat. "Do you Roman take Virgil to be your lovely wedded husband?" Roman gave a soft smile to Virgil. "I do" the priest smiled and closed his book. "You may now kiss the groom!" as Roman was leaning into the kiss, it was all melting away as a shot gun was heard then Roman dropped to the floor.

Virgil woke up. He got the letter yesterday. He raked a hand threw his hair and started crying. Why did the world have to take such wonderful things away from the world?

He cursed himself for everything.

A few years later Virgil found himself at a grave with a ring. He put the ring on top of the tombstone.
It read
'Roman'
Virgil had tears streaming down his face as he whispered to the grave. "I do" before he stood up and left-

-to never take a breath without his lover every again.