my own sides??

Ok everyone I am only to say this once and once only

My real name is gabby

Yep but I had an idea for a one shot that was more so my own sides

My logic is fascinated with animals and gross things. But she also enjoys the mystery novel gosick. She loves the stars and will tell anyone all about them. I randomly will say a star fact outa the blue sometimes.

My mortality is a little kid who is curious and full of love. Her light shines threw out them. She is my heart and is confused most of the time but that is fine, she doesn't know any better. She makes god awful knock-knock jokes and 'why did the chicken cross the rode?' jokes.

My creativeness is the princess if you try to tell her other wise she'll have your head. She's also somewhat of a crazy person! She doesn't like how I get artist block and blames depression.

My depression no I do not have anxiety! Her and princess fight all the time. She's misinterpreted and I need the crying sometimes. She keeps me in check seeing how her and miss-perfect are the oldest out of them. She kept me away from going to this smart person class that if I went to I would never be able to see my love ever again. She keeps me on track and I get very detailed about my sorrowful things. She reminds me of my mistakes.

All of my aspects make me ... Well me but I have a lot of qualities that they don't.

Here's my sides one shot depression x creativity.  I hope you like.

The tiny girl ran circles around the older counterparts, well one was younger but didn't look like it. She had tiny freckles and a bright smile. "Awww logy! Why ya so you??" she asked the girl rereading her favorite novel for the fifth time that day. "... Can't I just read my book?"

Depression giggled softly as princess tried to speak to the tiny one. "Stop tormenting Lily, Sam!" "lighten up rose!"
The princess went to punch the darker one.  But she dodged it. "Who's tormenting people now?" "seriously violet can you stop to think about others?!" depression rolled her eyes and walked away. "Hey! That wasn't very nice!" sam kicked rose in the shin.
Sammy then ran away.
Everyone found this to be common yet it sent the girls emotions crazy and all the other aspects of her being.
She got help from the only person who could help her.... She went to-

her best friends house because they both loved Thomas Sanders and prinxiety!

The next day was the same yet one of the sides was about to reveal her crush. "That's it! I'm sick of you bossing me around! To think I actually love you! Your such a fucking blonde!!"

Rose went wide eyed. Violet liked- no loved her? No princess had ever tried to be with her (not that she put the effort into it). And she had brown hair thank you! "W-wait! Violet!" she grabbed her wrist.

"Why didn't you tell me of these feelings?" she asked the girl. "I .... I thought you hated me...." she said softly. "Well if you told me you had feelings for me then I would have forgiven you!" "oh rose!" the dark one hugged the other. They smiled as the girl felt at peace at last.

Finally no more mixed emotions...

"Damn it sam!!"

I spoke too soon

I hope you all like this and all the other chapters I just wanted to make this one kinda clear. But yeah I'm working on the next chapters and shit.