what can I do for you?

Thomas was watching Steven universe and had the sudden urge to pull up what can I do (for you?) on his phone. He listened to that urge and what he didn't know was that it was Virgil who was being challenged by Roman to sing to the song. You see Roman loved the emo but the emo didn't return said feelings and Patton just wouldn't allow it if he did, well that's what Roman thought Patton shipped them to much to do that unless he **cked the Virgil then he'd probably give him a lecture on **x ed.
"What can I do for you?" Virgil started.
"What can I do that no one else can do?" Roman replied
"What can I do for you?" they sang in sync.
"What can I do for you?" Virgil grabbed his hair brush before Roman could start on the next verse.

"Human man
You are so much fun
I hadn't planned" Virgil sang out to Roman who was breath taken.
"On finding you quite this entertaining
I like your band " Roman sat down on Virgil bed and made sure that the music to the song played in the background.
"And I like your song
I like the way
Human beings play
I like playin' along
Oh-oh-oh-oh whoa-oh" Virgil poured his heart into this part.
"What can I do for you?" Roman started the next verse.
"What can I do that no one else can do?" Virgil sang as he climbed onto Roman.
"What can I do for you?" Roman almost didn't sing the part but Virgils lips were slowly moving closer.
"What can I do for you?" Virgil pulled away and started dancing like rainbow quartz. Roman could only stare in awe at virgil. Once almost finished he danced his way back to Roman climbing back onto him and whispering in his ear.
What can I do that no one else can do?
What can I do for you,Roman?"
Roman blushed a deep red. Virgil kissed him softly before leaving him there pretty much saying he won.

Roman watched Steven universe the rest of the day.

Hey guys I've been having artist block. And writers block so I'm sorry I'm working on the part twos and I'm animating some stuff too! I finished a fusion dance between my two sides, depression and creativity. I know its lame to make I'd like that but I really can not draw Thomas Sanders hair that good I'll put the link to the video here when i feel like it but I'm probably going to make a Roman and Virgil one as well so be prepared.

Boop