Chapter 2

Growls was heard all around me, I knew I couldn’t run but I had to try. Try to get away from him. The man that changed into a wolf in front of my very own eyes and yet I still don’t believe it. I ran as fast as I could to get away from him, but I could feel his breath on my hind legs. He pounced on me, we were in the middle of the dark forest that surrounds my house. He changed back into human form and was naked. “ Don’t ever run from me again, love.” He said to me with a smirk. I couldn’t see his face but I knew if I ever heard that voice ever again I would know it was him.

I woke up in a start. I knew that was a warning, but people who could change into wolves? Umm that’s not even possible, like ever! I got up and walked out of my bedroom, white room with tan carpet, and into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I took a shower and used the toilet. I looked into the mirror and saw my small 4 foot 2 frame with my blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I did my hair in a pony-tail and then got dressed in my favorite outfit, a black shirt that had some kind of writing on it and some dark washed skinny jeans. I called the school and made them think I was my mother and enrolled into a online school.

7 years latter

I was going out in to my car that I stole from that man 7 years ago. I love that car even if it had a lot of bad memories. I got in it and went to Midnight Run High, which is now my new school. I pull up to the school and everybody was staring. Like bro just because the new girl pulls up into the school in a amazingly expensive car does not give you the right to stare. I got out of my car and all I could hear was everybody saying stuff like ‘ wow a new girl, she has a nice car’ ‘dude she’s hot, yeah as in H-O-T-T!’ Ok then these people are weird.

I walked past them as if I didn’t hear anything. I went into the big red bricked building. It was huge inside. I went into the office and saw an old woman behind the desk typing away at the old looking computer. “ um excuse me, hi my name is Sammantha Carson and im new here. Umm can I get my schedule please. “ I said to the woman who’s name was Mrs. Miller. “Here you go sweetie.” she said handing me my papers, locker number and locker combination.

I walked out of the office and down the hall to my locker, number 320. I put in my combination and then I opened my locker. I put my stuff in then shut and locked it. I looked down at my papers and saw…

1. Science

2. Reading

3. Math

4. Lunch

5. Free period

6. Social studies

7. Art

8. Choir  

I was walking down the hall and then bumped into a wall, fail. Wait the wall is now talking to me, wow im going crazy. “ Oh im sorry here let me help you.” The tall muscular man said to me while bending down helping me get up. Did I mention he was freaking smexy. He looked into my eyes and it was like the world had stopped and it was only us in the hole world. “ Hi im Jason, and what is your name beautiful?” Jason said to me. “ Um haha my name is Sammantha.” I said while blushing. I turned away, breaking eye contact. I turned and walked away because I was freaked out. Why did that just happen, no why did that just happened ? I walked into my class and the day went by fast.

When I got home I went straight to bed and fell fast asleep.