Chapter 3

When I woke up it was only 5 o’clock so I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I then did my hair by curling my naturally wavy hair so it looked better then I went and did my makeup, black eyeliner and a Smokey eye shadow. I left the bathroom and looked around and saw my bedroom window was open so it was cold in my room. I walked over to the window and closed the window.

I then walked into my walk-in closet and picked out one of my dresses, I don’t have very many. It was a black dress the ended at mid thigh . I got on a pair of my black heels then walked down stairs to my car and got in so I could drive to town.

When I got there the first thing I did was go to a car sale place and got a motorcycle, a black one. I said I would get I latter. I then went to go get groceries. I walked into the store. I got what I needed and was in the checkout lane. “Hey Sammantha right?” Said a deep male voice behind me. I turned around and saw Jason behind me.” Yeah it me“ I said to him.

I paid, left and was about to get in my car when someone grabbed my hand and turned me to face them. it was Jason. “where did you get that car?” He said to me, kind of freaking me out. “ My mother gave it to me before she died.” I said almost crying, because thinking about her just makes me want to cry. “ Hey it’s ok…” he said taking me into his arms. I felt sparks shoot all over my body from his touch. I looked up to him and he was smiling. “You didn’t have to tell me. Are you alright?’’ “ As great as im ever going to be.” I said still in his arms. I giggled. “ Do you feel the sparks to?” I asked looking down. “Yeah I didn’t want to ask because if you didn’t I know I would go crazy..” He said pulling my head up, making me loook in his eyes.

“Do you think you can do me a favor?” I said to him. “Yeah what is it?” “ Can you drive home my motorcycle.” I said giggling. “Why do you have two cars out?” “Well I just bought the motorcycle.” I said to him. “ Yeah I can.” He went to the passenger door side and get in. I drove to where my new motorcycle.

“ I can drive this car if you want.” He said to me. “ Yeah I guess.” I answered to him. I took off my heels and handed them to Jason. He laughed and held my shoes. “ You look hot on that bike.” He said now drooling. I just laughed and started it up. “ You might want to fallow me.”

As I was driving down the road I saw my car dive up next to me, He the slammed on the gas. I make the bike go faster. We were like that until we got to the dirt road I lived on.

When we got there he pointed out that my dress had rid up a lot. I looked down and saw that he was right it just covered my butt. I laughed and pulled back down. “ Come on in make yourself at home” I said walking away. “ Ok I will do” He said with a smirk. When we walked in and turned on the lights I knew I shouldn’t have because one of my bra’s was in the middle of the room. I blushed a deep red and ran towards it but he got there first. He picked it up and looked at it. “ I thought you were at least a D but I guess you’re a C.” he said with a smirk.