Chapter 4

I ran towards him screaming “Give that to me!” But all he did was laugh and turned away and ran up my stairs towards my bedroom. When I got up the stairs I thought if he wants to play around in my room might as well play too. I walked into my room and saw he was on my bed shirtless. I walked over to him and got on his lap, his face was full of surprise. “W-what are you doing?” He stuttered looking at me. “ Well might as well have some fun if your going to go around my room and you know go through my stuff, I might as well enjoy it.” I said laying down on his chest.

I could feel his rock hard abs, wow that makes him so much hotter. I slide my hands up and down his chest and stomach. “So what do you want to do?” I asked him. his eyes was turning darker. He turned us around to where he was on top. I giggled. “What’s so funny?” He asked me. “Nothing I just like how your on top now.” He groaned and got off. Why he did I have no idea. “Well I got to go now, oh and so do you um like to be my girlfriend?” He asked me looking away. “No,” “But Sam please I will do anything please!” He all but screamed. “You didn’t let me finish, no I would not like to be your girlfriend, I would love to be your girlfriend.”

You could tell he was happy. He ran to me and picked me up and pulled me to him. “Thank you so much.” He said and then he kissed me on my cheek. I giggled and smiled. “Love you babe.” He said as we walked to the door.

When he left, closed the door and was far away I squealed with joy. I slid down the door with a big smile on my face I knew I had someone special.