Chapter 2: Taken.

If I were a boy - Beyonce.

Katie.

I felt a hand wrap around my arm and I was up like a shot. I was frozen still and wide eyed and my mind tried to work out what was happening.

"Who the hell was that boy, Katie?" I looked at Noah and he was furious with flames in his eyes. That same terrified feeling came rushing back and my heart was thumping out of my chest.

Tears filled my eyes as he shook me. "Answer me goddamn it!" He screamed in my face.

"I j-just went for a walk." I blurted out. "I bumped into him and he offered to bring me home."

SMACK!

His hand slashed pain on my cheek as he stormed out of my room.

I ran to a mirror just to see a bright red hand print on my tear-stained cheek. I dropped to the floor and buried my face in my lap.

When will this end?

***

Jordan.

I heard shouting... a lot of shouting.

Don't turn around. Don't turn around. Dont turn around. This has nothing to do with you, you have your own problems.

So, that's exactly what I did.

I didn't turn around.

I walked away.

***

Katie.

I wandered into my lonley kitchen that morning. Noah had fled early that morning and my Mum was still in bed, I believe.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

The sound startled me but I still dawdled down the hall too the front door.

My breathing caught in my throat as I swung it open.

Two tall, strong built men stood before me. 

They towered over me, and that was terrifying in itself. They both stood there, chests puffed, arms crossed, leather jackets on, their glares shot at me.

The one two the right wore his dirty blonde hair in a bun. He has light stubble around his jaw and he had the icy blue eyes that made me feel... so cold.

The man to his left was just as scary. His dark hair was styled in short dreadlocks that hung over his temples. He had a bushy beard and a scar on his cheek to match the aroma he brought with him.

I lost my train of thought when a strong fist smashed into my jaw and knocked me off my feet.

My head smacked the ground and I was numb. 

I felt hands grip my ankles, beginning to drag me out of my own house. But that wasn't before I caught the sight which smashed my heart into a million tiny pieces.

My mother just stood there and stared at me being pulled away, with no emotion plastered on her face.

I tried to call out to her but, for some reason, I couldn't. I couldn't restrain from their grip or ask my mother to help me.

She just let them take me.

***

The News.

Monday 5th June 2017.
Katie Hicks - 17 years old,
Yesterday, Katie's Mother (Martha Clegg) reported her daughter missing.
Police are working on her case and doing everything they can to find the teenager.
If you know anything about this then please contact the police immediately.