Chapter 8: Love shot me down.

If I die young - The Band Perry.

Katie.

Walking into my room after a long shower I found a dress laid out on my raggedy bed matched with a pair of heels.

 I've been here for over 3 months now and I'd gotten into routine of showering when I wake then waiting for what I had to do next. That usually consisted of Jordan coming in and taking me out or kissing me. 

I walked over and picked up the not. It read: "Katie, here's your outfit. I hope you like it and my son will come and get you. --Ian."

And once again, I wasn't surprised with Ian's surprise. The dress was light blue with white lace covering it. As I slipped into it, it was short and tight and I could only just breath but it was really pretty.

I slipped on the matching blue heels and as I rose I heard a whistle sound from behind me. I turned around and shrugged when my eyes met the dark ones of Jordan's. "Not to bad."

"Damn straight." He smiled and I caught the naughty glint in his eyes as he stalked in my direction. "You look sexy hell." He placed a hand on my hip and yanked me closer to him.

He laid a light kiss on my lips then stared into my eyes like I was the only girl in the world. "I've been told I'm chaperoning you." 

"I was informed." I said, running my hands down his chest.

He took a step back and I mocked a curtsy. "How do I look?" I asked.

"You look like perfection." He replied and pressed his lips together as he scanned my body. "Let's go."

***

Jordan.

The wind messed and turned with Katie's long hair as I walked her to her lunch date with my father. It was an outdoor restaurant that over look tower bridge and my father stood in the middle of the two rows of tables looking smug as ever. 

"Did you seriously pay for the whole restaurant?" I narrowed my eyes at him, disgusted by his cockiness.

"Only the best for the best." And he shone a big I'm-incredibly-rich smile.

"It's nice." She half smiled.

"Why do you have to be so polite baby?" I whispered into her ear so my Dad couldn't hear and this made her smile grow.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to have a word with my son." Ian tilted his head for Katie to take a seat and she nodded before sitting at the table with the best view.

"I sent you half an hour ago, where the fuck have you been?" He spat once Katie couldn't hear.

"It's the middle of the day - lunch rush." Was my made up excuse. The real reason that we was late is because I stop driving half way and began kissing Katie.

"Don't take me for a fool, I know something is going on with you two." Damn it.

"Then why do you keep giving me jobs that involve her." I furrowed my eyebrows, matching his anger.

"Because I thought I could trust you, you're my son and I want you to be more involved in the gang." He had recently talked to me about what I would do when he passes but I didn't really listen.

"So what if something is going on?" I shrugged.

"That is the girl we kidnapped, You cannot be with her." He lowered his voice. "She's bad news son and before you ask me, no, I don't know why but the person who told me about her said that she is."