Grading - Vampires.

Vampires:

Vampires used to live alone in more ancient times, when humans didn't exist, but as the ages went by, they started to live together in marks for their own benefits. Some vampires still live alone and may interact with humans. Those that live in marks may interact with humans if their supreme allows it.

Grade 1: Offspring.

- These are vampire offspring and will change grade when they turn six when their eyes change colour.

Grade 2: Fledglings.

- These are young vampires that need to learn to control the urge to kill and are trained from the age of 4 – 6 years old.

Grade 3: Commoners.

- These are the vampires that do jobs such as lawyers, teachers and run shops. They don't have a designated job with their rank, and are expected to do the other jobs.

Grade 4: Offspring Sitters.

- These vampires are responsible for raising the offspring in the hopes of getting powerful offspring.

Grade 5: Fledgling Trainers.

- These vampires train the fledglings to control their killing urge so that they can integrate into the society.

Grade 6: Hunters.

- The hunters are responsible for hunting animals and humans for food for the mark. They may also hunt down threats such as vampire hunters.

Grade 7: Blood Seekers.

- These vampires work closely with the hunters and are responsible for collecting enough blood for the mark. Without them, the mark wouldn't function properly.

Grade 8: Warriors.

- The warriors are to protect the vampire mark from harm. They patrol borders and fight to protect the mark.

Grade 9: Healers.

- These are like doctors and are the go-to people if you've got an illness or injury, however, they are the lowest medical rank and can't work miracles but they work hard to keep their mark fit and healthy.

Grade 10: Trainer.

- Trainers are responsible for training the other vampires in the ten major disciplines. They specialise in one of the ten, and have a secondary discipline. They only teach the two they specialise in with no exceptions.

Grade 11: Ambassadors.

- These vampires visit other territories and act as peacekeepers and offer makers. They create allies and agreements and help keep the peace between territories.

Grade 12: Shamans.

- They can heal serious injuries and can use simple magic to aid this. They can also be granted visions and are the more powerful medical rank.

Grade 13: Magic Practitioner.

- These vampires can learn and practice magic for the benefit of the entire mark. Their role is to create protection shields around territories or buildings and other useful means.

Grade 14: Assassins.

- The assassins are not usually busy as they tend to be used to take out major threats and tend to get given incredible missions which are far and few between, giving them a lot of free time to relax and rest.

Grade 15: Royal Guards

- These are elite warrior vampires with the job of protecting the royalty in the mark. This includes the royal court and the next-in-line.

Grade 16: Royal Court.

- The royal court is important in the decision making and act almost like a government, but the Supreme has the final say regardless. The royal court is to offer guidance and the opinions of the rest of the mark when decisions are being made.

Grade 17: Next-In-Line.

- These are the vampires that will become the next supreme king or queen. They are usually of the same bloodline as the reigning supreme, however, the bloodline changes from time to time.

Grade 18: Supreme King/Queen.

- The supreme king of queen is in charge of the entire mark. They are the most powerful vampires in the mark, and oversee everything that happens.

Grade 19: Elders.

- The elders are arguably the most dangerous in a mark due to their extensive knowledge and being a retired supreme. They give guidance to the current supreme and some are feared by other vampires.