Chapter 46

15 votes until next chapter

Time skip / 5 months
-

* Y/n POV *

It's been 5 months already with the pregnancy and everyday it gets harder and harder to hide the bump, Joey and I have been getting really close along with Charles.

I've been wearing baggy clothes to hide the bump to work which doesn't really suit me but it's what I have to put up with.

Loren knows about the pregnancy and she was happy about it but also mad I haven't come out to Joey yet, "Y/N COME ON WE GOT TO GO" Loren yelled as we were gonna be late for work

"IM GOING" I yelled back as I threw on the closest thing I can find, A Sweatshirt.

"Ew but it's gonna have to do" I said and put it on, I walked downstairs with my bag and left with Loren.

As we were in the car Loren asked me, "When are you gonna tell him, bc that bump is getting really noticeable already"

"Loren, I can't tell him." I said looking out the window at the busy city of New York.

She sighed, "What's up with Charles" she said breaking the awkward silence. "Nothing really, we've been really close lately"

She nodded and we reached the enterprises, it's always gonna be hard for me walking in everyday as what happened 5 months ago still replays in my head.

Loren said bye and left to her office, I saw Joey at the front desk signing some papers so I walked up to him.

"Hey" I said, he turned his head and smiled. "What's up with the outfit" he said as he examined what I was wearing.

"I was in a rush" I said, he lifted a brow. "Y/n, you've been wearing baggy shirts and sweatshirts for 5 maybe 6 months already. Come on your changing" he said and grabbed my hand.

"Into what" I said, "A dress" he said and we walked out the elevator walking to his office.

"Here, put this on" we walked in and he handed me a nude colored dress, "no" I said

"Why? It's just a dress" he said, "Exactly, so let me just stay in this" I said

"Y/n, my parents are coming over and they want to go for lunch with me and you. Dress nice please" he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Fine, I'll see" I said, "Thank- no, wear it" he said and I nodded walking to my office.

I changed into the dress and called Loren up, "What's up- WOAH, YOU TOLD HIM!" Loren looks at me.

"NO stfu, I'm going for lunch with his parents and him" I said, "Wait, but if your- I'm confused"

"That's why I called you up here, how am I gonna wear this if, you know I have that" I said pointing to my bump.

"I don't know but I think now is the time to tell him" Loren bit her nail.

"I guess so" I felt my hands shake, "But how tho?" I asked

"Walk in his office with the dress on and have him see the bump, then he's gonna ask 'Oh your pregnant' or some shit and then he's gonna probably ask who's the dad but then that's when you gotta say, he's the dad" said Loren

I nodded, "I'm leaving now, don't chicken out. He's gonna find out eventually. Bc that baby boy in there needs to have a father" said Loren as she pointed to my stomach

She's right, he will find out eventually and that's now.

_________

So the baby is a boy, what should the name be?