28. EHSAAS

I was looking at her who was sleeping peacefully as nothing was happening in her life... She was looking so pure and adorable while sleeping, I could keep staring at her like eternity... Her every small expression and action was capture in my heart from the very first moment I took her in my arms...

That day, I didn't know how much happy I felt to hold her closed to my heart... Smile wasn't leaving my face and only one sentence were in my heart...

'Please God, Always keep her happy and bless her...' She is the apple of my eyes and she make everyone crazy by her little naughty and cute action...

I look at her every features closely... Her small eyes... Cute lovely nose... Rosy pink lips... Pinkish cheeks which shows the dimple when she smile... I just couldn't stop admiring how god had make her... So beautifully and pure... Her silky black short hair, some hairs coming on her forehead...

I saw her small lips turn to a cute pout as the hairs were tickling and disturbing her beautiful sleep... Smile came to my face seeing those cute expression which I didn't bore watching from day to night... Slowly I move her hair away from her forehead to see her smiling in her sleep... My smile go wide seeing how she was back dreaming about only she and god knows what...

My eyes move away from her face when I felt her small hands touch my hand... She turn on side facing me, I look at her small hand and put her hand on my big one... Her small hand and small small fingers which I love to play... I let her hand be on mine, slowly and softly I kiss on her fingers not disturbing her sleep...

I look at her legs which was on the pillow and her little feet I make her wear pink socks because it was a rainy night... She wears her favorite night dress which gives her warm in rainy days... I look back to her face and keep staring again as it was may daily routine from the very first day she came to my life...

I thank god everyday and night, for sending this little angle in to my life... Bless with an angel like her, was the best thing happen in my life so far after I got the bless to marry the person who loves me to the core and give me every happiness... Best life partner and lover anyone could dream of and I was lucky, more then lucky he came in to my life...

'Riddhima...' I came back to reality when I heard my husband calling my name...

Yes, I m Riddhima Armaan Mallik... Wife of Armaan Mallik and Mother of Arima Armaan Mallik...

I look around to see my husband standing near the bed and smiling I stand putting the pillow on side so our Angel wouldn't fall...

'Arima kabse sogayi.. Aur tum kabse use aise dekh rahi ho...' Armaan ask me...

I smile knowing how closely Armaan look my action... I know he loves me and our daughter... Even he do the same but never accept the truth that even he is over protect for our daughter...

'Armaan... Aapko pata haina... Meri dil kabhi nehi barti... Mann karta hai hamesha use dekhti rahoon..' I says looking at Arima who was sleeping peacefully...

'I know Riddhima... I know tum humhare Angel se bohot pyar karti hai... Aur main bhi karta hoon use... Bohot zyada lekin tumse use tohda zyada pyar karta hoon...' Armaan says...

Armaan always says, how matter how many people come in his life, It will be me always he loves the most... Because everyone says after new member come in their life, that love would be less but Armaan didn't believe like that... Neither me because Armaan always first ask about me then our Angel...

' Mujhe pata hai aap kahenge main aapke life main nehi aati toh aapko Angel bhi nehi mil sakte... Issiliye aap sabse zyada mujhse pyar karte hai phir Angel se...' I says and I felt my cheeks color turn...

'Oye hoyye...' Armaan says his trade mark word seeing I blush...

'Abhi bhi dulhan ki tarah sharmati ho tum Riddhima... Humhare shaadi koh 5 saal hogaya... Lekin abhi tak tum ek nayi naweli dulhan ki tarah sharmati ho..' Armaan says as I hug him...

Armaan hugs me tightly not hurting me... I rest my head on his chest and I feel him hiding his face on my hair near my neck... I feel Armaan kissing my neck ...

'Aap bhi toh nehi badla... Jab dekho badmaashi sujhta hai...' I said coming out from the hug...

Armaan make a cute puppy face...

'Aur tum... Hamesha mere romantic mood ki band bajate ho... Kiya yaar Riddhima.. Main kitni acche mood main ta aur tumne...' Armaan says...

I smile seeing the cuteness and remember how smiliar our Arima is like Armaan... She also do same cute puppy face when I stop her from doing something she wants...

'Armaan aap fresh hojao.. Main khana laga deti hoon...' I says moving out from the room...

I came back to room after 10mins when Armaan didn't come down to dinner... As I was to enter the room, I saw Armaan walking from one end to other... Arima was on his arms and I understand she must has waken up so Armaan was putting her back to sleep...

I wait there looking at the beautiful sight in front of my eyes... I always adore the scene when Armaan holds Arima closed to his heart while he put her to sleep... It was one of the best scene I adore about Father and daughter...

Also I remember how they both do the crazy and naughty things around the house, irritate me to the core and also help me every way to make my work easy for me... I love them to the core for coming in my life...

I saw Armaan putting Arima on her bed this time as she was again back to deep slumber... Armaan was standing near her bed looking at her with all the love in the world... I move quitely not making any noise... I look from Armaan shoulder to see Arima sleeping with her little thumb on her mouth sucking it... I look Armaan's face and saw him still staring at her...

I know wht Armaan must have been thinking as I felt the same way as I watch our little Angel sleep... However, when she is awake, she brings the earthquake to the house... But when she sleep, it feels someone was missing in the house because she meants to be 100 people for us...

'Bohot pyaari haina humhare Angel..Sote huve kitni pyari lagti hai...' I said when Armaan didn't realized I was there with them...

'Haan... Tum sahi kehte ho Riddhima... Hum use dekh ke kabhi humhare dil nehi barenge... Bhagwaan nehumhare zindagi main ek angel bheja hai...' Armaan says...

I hug him side way and he put his hand around my waist pulling me closed...

'Tum nehi hoti toh yeh Angel mere life main bhi nehi aate Armaan... Yeh humhare pyar ki nishani hai...' I says as Armaan kiss my forehead...

'Haan... Aur main bohot khush naseeb hoon tum mere life main aaye Riddhima... tum bohot acche ho aur main hamesha yehi chahta ta ki humhare bacche ho toh woh tumhari jaise ho... Mann ke acche, Khoobsurat aur tohda naughty...' Armaan says...

'Lekin yeh toh aapke tarah bohot badmaash hai... Aur main hamesha yehi dua ki woh tumhare tarah dikhe.. Pata hai aapko... Buzur log kehte hai, beti baap ki tarah dikhti hai toh woh bohot lucky hota hai... Aur Arima toh bilkul aapki copy hai...' I said pinching his nose when he make a cute face..

Armaan smile seeing my smile...

'Kuch bhi ho Riddhima, Arima hum dono ki copy hai... Mere aankh aur dimple mili toh kiya huva... Tumhari personality toh hai uski andar...' Armaan says...

'Aur aapki badmaashi bhi...' I said and hugs him... We both were happy, really happy and how much we thank god, it would be less...

We can never stop comparing Arima to each other... We always see ourself in her... We were happy, Happy we had a mixed copy in front of our eyes and in our life... She was the treasure, the priceless treasure which was send from the god... To make our life beautiful and joy...

With love
Rihoohaws