34. MY DADA IS THE BEST IN WHOLE UNIVERSE

Place was very noisy and people were walking around here and there finding the respective seats which was received for them... Parents and teachers, with other school staff and childrens... Hall were decorated for the special function which would be taking place in few minutes...

I was sitting in my seat which was in the third line, and next to me my beautiful wife were sitting talking to another mother who was sitting next to her... I was eargely waiting when the show would be starting and today, for me its really important day...

Oh, I forgot to introduce my self... I m Armaan Mallik... Dr.Armaan Mallik and I was here to attend my daughter school function... She is five years old and this was the first time she was taking place in activity in school... That too on FATHER'S DAY...

Yes, Today is Father's day and from last five years, I m celebrating this day because my wife Dr.Riddhima Armaan Mallik give me a beautiful daughter just like her... I was blessed... All the thanks to GOD and my wife, who always support me in every up's and down's... Riddhima was a really big support to me and it was her, who teach me to love, care and live life... She is the reason today, after so many problems facing in life, I m living...

Riddhima changed everything in my life by coming... She was the first and last girl I love and I would always love... She was a Supportive lover, Lovable Wife and Now a SUPER Mother for my daughter... The day she enter my life, I felt I never before think I has a reason to live... But she changed everything... I was on cloud nine when I knew she was head over heels in love with me...

After being in relation for 2yrs, I propose her to marriage and without any delay she agreed... After that an 1yr later, I got the bless to be a father of most sweet, cute, lovely and naughty daughter...

'Attention everyone...

Please can u all be seated in ur respective seat, the activites r just going to be started... Thank you...'

I came back to sense when I heard the announcement and I just sit straight, looking to the stage... My wife Riddhima move closed to me holding my arm which was kept on chair hand... I look at her giving my best smile and she smile knowing how excited I was for today... Giving me her best smile, she also fixed her eyes on the stage...

It was almost time...

Light's goes off and a spot light was on the stage... One of the teacher came on the stage...

'Ladies and gentlemens, Principle, teachers, students and Parents...

Welcome...

Now shortly we will be starting our function but before that I would like to tell how the function would take place...

First, our Principle would say a few words as today we r helding this function to celebrate FATHER'S DAY... I am very happy that almost every parents joins us, thank u so much for giving us this time...

So not taking much time, I would like to call Mrs. Marie Singh up on to the stage to say few words...' Everyone clap as Mrs. Marie got up on to the stage and she started her speech...

She didn't take much time and soon her speech was over...

Again the same teacher came...

'So not waiting for much time, let's us started to function...

One of our student would give a speech about FATHER'S DAY and after that performance would be taking place...