26. NANHNI PARI

'Mere ghar aayee yek nanhee Pari...

Chaandanee ki haseen rath pe sawaar...

Uske Aane se mere Aagen me...

Khil uththe phool gungunaaee bahaar...

Dekh kar usko jee nehi bharataa...

Chaahe dekhoo use hazaar baar

Maine use poochha koan hai tu...

Has ke bolee main hoon tera pyar...

Main tere dil mein ti hamesha se...

Ghar mein aayee ho aaj pehlee baar..'

From the past 11months, this song had been playing in my house... Mostly it play at night time... I was standing near the door looking at my room where my husband was putting our little Pari in to sleep...

ooopss.. Sorry I forgot to give you all my introduction... Hi.. Main Hoon Riddhima... Riddhima Armaan Mallik...

Aur waha us room main, woh Mere pati Armaan Mallik... Ab aap log sochenge main yaha kade hokhe dekh rahi hai aur waha mere pati, humhare bacche koh sola rahi hai...

Ab kiya bataun tum log koh, Woh kiya haina Jab hum pehli baar humhari nanhi si gudiya koh ghar le aayi tab toh Armaan use apne haatoh main lene ke liye bhi darta hai...

Hospital se ghar waapas aaye toh gudiya ki rehne ki jhaga badhal hogayi uski wajahse woh pehli raat ek bhi second apni aankh band nehi ki... Maine bohot koshish ki aur us raat pehle baar Armaan ne use apne godh (in his arm) pe utaya... Bohot koshish karne ki baad, mujhe is lori ki yaad aayi... Woh raat mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai... Jaise kal huva...

~ FLASH BACK ~

'Basket yeh toh rote hi jaa rahi ho...' Armaan said and he was back talking with a crying ARIMA ARMAAN MALLIK... We named her ARIMA... I was thinking wht to do...

'Dada ki baby koh kiya huva hai... Chup hoja mela baby...' Armaan was trying to stop a crying ARIMA...

'Armaan... baby koh yaha doh...' I ask him to bring Arima...

I was sitting on the bed becox mom and nani strictly ask me not to take so much stress becox it was just two days before our little Angel came... Armaan let me carry Arima, and sit next to me... I place Arima head on my chest and hold her closely to my body... Holding her securely and ever so softly not wanting to hurt her I started to care her back...

Soon I started with the lori and she stop crying... She was feeling secure in my arm and soon she slept peacefully... After being like that for 20mins, sensing she was now in deep sleep, I make her sleep on her small bed which was on the bed...

'Yeh toh sogayi...' Armaan said softly...

I turn to Armaan and he hugs me... I was missing him all day, being busy with Arima didn't let me spend a single minute with him... Armaan was rubbing my back to make my tiredness vanished... I came out from the hug and look at his face...

'Love u Basket...' Armaan whisper closed to my lips...

Before I could answer him, Arima started to cry... We both look at her and giggle... Armaan move to take her but i stop him... Moving closed to her laying down next to her so she could feel my heat, I patted her softly singing the lori... Soon she was back to deep sleep...

'Basket... I think she loves that song...' Armaan said...

'Armaan... Woh lori hai...' I said as Armaan was looking from my behind as I still was patting Arima softly...