Visiting LA

Hey guys! This is my first story, its crap but I hope you enjoy it.

Edit from over a year after I wrote this: why tf u reading this like don't bother- it's C R A P.

Erin POV

Hi I'm Erin Fuller, I'm 18, I just graduated (I want to be an actress), i live in Alaska on my own in an apartment and I'm going to go and visit my parents (Jacob and Anne) in Los Angeles for 2 months. I miss them. I haven't seen them in 2 years. I lived in Alaska because I got into a good private school close to where my aunt lives, so I lived with her for the past 2 years but recently I rented my own apartment, which I could afford with money I saved up for the past years and the little money I earned working at Starbucks.

I'm really excited to go back to LA. My mum and dad are not rich or anything, but they both have decent office jobs. This is the first time they'll see me after I graduated. I'm so happy!

I've already packed my bags for tomorrow morning, the flight leaves at 8am and the airport is an hour and a half away. I'll have to wake up at around 5am. Early, but worth it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Damn its 5am, I'm so tired. I quickly get dressed and brush my hair into a neat ponytail. There's a taxi waiting outside for me and I'm ready to go. I put on my shoes and carry my case out to the car. A young, blonde man steps out, and puts my case at the back.

"Got everything, miss Fuller?" He asked, giving me a friendly smile.

"Yeah, I think so" I say and he opens the door for me. I step in and he begins to drive.

Its 5:30 and I'm tired as hell, so I might as well sleep through this journey. I rest my eyes and sure enough, I fall asleep.

"Miss? Miss Fuller, we're here." I hear a voice say. I open my eyes and look out the window. I see that we're at the airport. I smile and give the drive 30 dollars.

*Finally on the plane*

Ok, I've been through the security checks and stuff and I'm finally on the plane ready for my 7 hour journey.