Great day

I wake up and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After, I go to the kitchen to look for cereal but instead I see Robert making pancakes. He's wearing jeans and a red polo shirt.

 He's wearing jeans and a red polo shirt

"Good morning" I say

"Hey!" He joyfully replies. "You like pancakes?"

"Heck yeah!" I say, because I love them!

"Go turn the telly on, I'll bring you some" he says. Aw he's so sweet.

I sit on the coach and turn the tv on. The film 'Mrs Doubtfire' is on and I love that film. Rest is peace Robin Williams!

Robert walks in with 2 plates of pancakes, hand me one and sitting down close next to me.

We watch the rest the rest of the film eating Roberts delicious pancakes. By the end, I find my face once again close to his. I can feel his minty warm breath on my cheeks. His phone begins to ring, its dad. He quickly pulls away and picks up the the phone.

"Hey. Nothing much, just watched a film. She's fine. Yeah. Ok. Bye" he says on the line and hangs up.

"Its warm outside, wanna go on a walk?" He says clearing his throat.

"Sure," I say "I'll just go and grab my phone"

We walk to a park and there's an icecream van near it.

"You want ice cream Robert?" I ask pulling out my purse.

"Sure, but its on me." He smiles. He's such a gentleman.

He buys me and him 2 chocolate ice creams with sprinkles and chocolate flakes.

"Hey come with me" he says and he grabs my arm and pulls me towards a pair of swings.

"I haven't been on swings in FOREVER!" I say and he chuckles and sits on one. I sit on the other.

"This is really fun Robert, thanks" I say, showing I'm grateful.

"The pleasure is mine" he says grinning

Roberts POV

I really hope she's enjoying herself. I've got her ice cream and she seems happy. I'm going to take her to the lake next.

After, we finish our ice creams, I stand up and hold out my hand, offering it to her. She holds my hand and comes with me.

After we walk to the lake and sit down on the grass.

"Wow, its beautiful" She says

"Like you" I say under my breath,

"What?" She said

"What?" I say acting like nothing happened to mess with her

"Oh stop it" she giggles and playfully shoves me.

I smile. This girl, my best friend's daughter, she makes me feel so happy. I think I'm falling for her but dammit she's Jacob's daughter! Its 3pm now.

"Come with me" I say smiling

"Where are we going??" She asks curiously

I smile, but say nothing. We walk to a fancy expensive restaurant.

"NO WAY ARE WE EATING HERE!?" Her jaw had dropped, once again.

"Yep" I say,

We sit down, order a few courses and wait.

"You're so nice" she says blushing.

"Thank you" I say. She's so pretty.

"I've known you for 1 day Rob, and you've made me feel like we've know eachother for ages" she looked happy.

"Well, I met you in the dark... And we danced" I smile, thinking about the way we danced the day before.

The rest of time we just talked about Alaska.

After we're done, we head home.

"That was delicious!" She says as we walk into the house.

"Yeah" I agreed

"Thanks for everything, I really enjoyed it" she smiled

"You're welcome Erin" I reply

"Hey, when's mom and dad coming home?" She asks

"Its 6 now, they're not back till half past 7" I answer. "I'm exhausted" I yawn.

"Do you wanna see a photo album from when I was baby?" She asks

"Sure" I say. She takes me to her bedroom and I sit down on her bed, and she sits next to me holding the album. We look through the photos, admiring each one. She looked adorable as a toddler!

"We're Home!" I hear Jacob say. He and Anne walk into her bedroom smiling.

"Did you have a good day today, honey? Did Robert take good care of you?" Jacob asks.

"Yeah, I had so much fun!" Erin smiled.

"Are you 2 working tomorrow?" I ask.

"I'm afraid so" says Anne.