Gone

Erin's POV

About 2 days passed and I'd spent my time mostly with Rob. Mom and dad went to work this morning. Normally I'd be gutted, but Roberts so nice and I really like spending time with him!

I get dressed and walk out of my room. I go to the living room and I can see Robert sitting on the couch, wearing a fully black suit, even his shirt is black.

 I go to the living room and I can see Robert sitting on the couch, wearing a fully black suit, even his shirt is black

"Morning" I say.

"Hey" he says. He seems sad

"You alright?" I ask. He looks so upset! I hope he's ok!

"I'm fine" he says, not smiling at all.

"What's wrong Robert?" I say, sitting next to him, trying to comfort him.

"Nothing," he says. Clearly something's happened!

"I'm sorry. I have to um- I gotta go. I hope you're fine with having cereal and hanging out with your old friends" he said in sorrow. "I'll be back in a few days. Please tell Jacob for me."

"Where are you going?" I ask. I feel so bad for him!

"Nowhere." He says and leaves.

I'm so worried about him! I tried calling but he won't answer. I texted him but he didn't reply.

Roberts POV

This morning I left Jacobs house this morning after I found out something that broke my heart. My older sister Mary... She died in a car crash last night. I got a call this morning from her friend, Lily. I don't believe this, she was only 34. She was the only family I had left. My mom and dad died years ago and I didn't have any cousins. Both my parents were only childs. Mary, she was all I had. She lived in London because she loved it there. But now she's gone. I can't take this. She took so much care of me when we were growing up. I miss her so much.

I need time alone. I don't want to talk to anyone. I'm staying at a hotel room, not at my house because I don't want people to know where I am. I'm miserable. I'm lying in bed the lights switched off. I'm crying. I can't process that marys gone. I loved her so much.