N O T E

D O N T   S K I P

_______________________________________

Thanks so much for clicking on my book!

_______________________________________

                 D E S C R I P T I O N

In every person, there is hurt. It may be expected in some people, but everyone has there story. Even the unexpected.

You don't know how that person thinks, how they feel.

On the outside, they may be happy and up beat.

But, that could just be a disguise to all the pain and hurt that is eating away at them. Decaying away on their brain. Their heart.

You don't know that when they go home, they are met with yelling parents and an abusive sister.

You don't know that at night, they try to help the pain. They take it out on themselves.

You don't see what a person goes through because you don't know them.

You might talk to them.

Hang out with them.

But you don't truly know someone until you are trusted with their pain. Their story.

______________________________________

                   F R O M.S T O R Y

I gaze down at my hands.

The hands that do all the work.

Make all the pain.

Someone once told me "Can't never could."

What's the point in trying to do something that you KNOW you can't do?

Why try and make matters worse by proving that you suck at another thing?

People always say, "It gets better."

But does it really?

The answer to that question is no. I have been living the same life for forever. The pain never goes away.

I gave up trying a long time ago.

_______________________________________

                  D I S C L A I M E R

This story has no relation to me or my life. I just felt like I should write a story like this to bring awareness to people's situations similiar to the one in the story. Things like this occurs in many people's lives. It isn't something to look down upon. If you or someone you know are experiencing things shown throughout the book, find someone you trust, someone who cares, and let them help. Everyone needs a helping hand. Everyone is loved.

_______________________________________

                  C O P Y R I G H T

©This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales are completely coincidental.

©All rights reserved

©No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system now known or to be invented, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who wishes to quote brief passages in connection with a written for inclusion in a magazine, newspaper, or broadcast.

~~With the "official" copyright outa the way. I just want to say a little something. Please do not copy my story. I have put work into this and it would be rude to take the work that I spend hours to come up with and say it as your own. If such issues arise, I will not be afraid to involve our lovely Wattpad friends into getting your copied story deleted along with your account😉. If you can't come up with the ideas yourself, then don't try to become a writer.

_______________________________________

                    W A R N I N G

This book contains scene that might "trigger" some people.

Things like self harm, depressional thoughts, ect. will be presented throughout the book.

If you are not good with things like that, I advise you do not continue.

If you wish to continue, I will put warnings at the beginning of every chapter ONLY if there is self harm.

I will not put warnings for the other mishaps.

All in all, it's your fault to what happens if you continue.

_______________________________________

                           T I M E

Start date---- December 18, 2017
End date----April 22, 2018

_______________________________________

                      G E N R E S

This story contains drama, saddness, and a little romance here and there to up lift the spirit.
_______________________________________

                    B O O K.T Y P E

                           Short
                           Story

_______________________________________

                          C A S T

SELENA GOMEZ as Mary Small
SHAWN MENDES as Isac Newly

~There will be more people. You can picture them how you want ~

_______________________________________

                  I N S T A G R A M

                @wattpad_maddie

_______________________________________

                     MaddiexJones❤