Jin's friends - chapter two

Jin was leaning against his car, waiting for the younger, as usual.

Jungkook got into the car followed by Jin; "how was school Kookie?" He asked him while starting the car, "it was pretty good, the classes went bye quite fast... well except for physical education of course" Jungkook replies as he chuckles.

**~

In no time the two brothers arrive at their house. Jin parks in the garage and walks in the house, while curious Jungkook is still sitting in the passenger seat; 'hmmm why is Jin-hyung acting so weird today?, He's smiling more like an idiot than usual.'

Shaking his head he gets out of the vehicle and heads straight to the fridge. He walks into the kitchen, then sees his mother and his brother having a conversation. "But mom I have plans tonight" Jin complains to his mom "No I don't want to hear it, your father and I haven't had a day off in quite awhile, so you are looking after him tonight" his mother said in a stern, slightly terrifying tone. "alright mom I'll watch Kookie, but can I take him with me to a friends house?" Jin asks while giving his mom puppy dog eyes "well..." she says as she looks at Jungkook "Would you like to go with Jin to his friends house?" Jin gives Jungkook a pleading look and whispers under his breath 'please'

Jungkook can see how important this must be for his hyung so he gives in "um...sure?" it sounded more like a question than an answer. "since Jungkook is willing to go with you, you can bring him with you" His mother said with a sigh as she excuses herself to go get ready for her dinner date. "Do you have homework Kookie?" Jin asks still with a huge grin on his face, Jungkook grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge before turning around and answering his brother "yes" "well better get started on it, we'll be leaving at six" Jin said taking out his phone and exiting the room.

Jin unlocked his phone and dialed the contact titled "Joonie", after a few rings a man picked up "Hey Princess" Jin blushed at the nickname "Hey Joonie" he said flustered "I need you to call your friends over to your house" The man was wondering why the other would request such a thing "I thought we were going out tonight" Jin sighed "we are Namjoon, I need you to call them over, I have a plan" the line went silent for the man named Namjoon still didn't understand "why though" Jin sighed once again "I need a distraction for my brother so we can go on our date" Namjoon was going to ask Jin another question but decided not to, not wanting to annoy him "alright, bye Princess" Jin blushed and smiled at the use of the nickname once again "bye Joonie"

**~

A few hours have passed and it is time for Jungkook to go to Jin's 'friends' house.

"Are you ready now Jin? I have been waiting for 15 minutes now" Jungkook shouts to his brother from the living room, "almost done, now stop complaining. Fab hair doesn't just happen you know" Jin shouts back in defense.

After Jin finally comes down from his room the brothers start walking to Namjoon's house which is a block away.

'Jin-hyung seems to be in high spirits' Jungkook looks over to his brother on his right, seeing that he's still smiling like an idiot "Jin-hyung how come you're so happy today?" Jungkook asks innocently; Jin looked over to Jungkook bashfully trying to cover his face, well eyes with his light brown hair "oh, well" Jin starts still trying to avoid eye contact with his younger brother "my 'friend' and I are going out on a date today" he shyly replies "but Hyung, what about me?" Jungkook whines; "you will be with my friends, there are two that are close to your age, you might be able to talk and hang out with, plus I have a friend who is quite friendly and he will take my place" he says. Although Jin knows how Jungkook feels about meeting new people yet he still tries to push his younger brother out of his comfort zone.

After a minute or so of silence, Jungkook and Jin arrive at a faded blue house, where he sees a tall figure with brown hair peeking through the window and starts jumping up and down excitedly with a huge genuine grin across his face.