How cute - chapter six

When Jungkook arrives home he falls asleep. An hour later he hears the door slam shut, so he goes to see who it is.

"Hey Jin hyung" he hugs Jin tight "Oh hey kookie!" Jin says, surprised by the tight hug, but hugs back anyways.

"So when are we going to go hang out with your friends?" Jungkook asks and looks up and his brother "Are you finished your homework?" Jungkook nods "Well we can go now if you want?" Jungkook finally lets go of Jin "Aren't they busy?" Jungkook asks out of confusion "No, they don't do much with their lives" Jin replies "oh okay, lets go then!" Jungkook shows his bunny smile "cutie" Jin smiles and pinches his cheeks "Hyung!" Jungkook whines, Jin just laughs at his younger brothers cuteness.

Jin called Namjoon, telling him that they are coming over. "Okay lets get going now" Jin grabbed his coat and led Jungkook outside.

On the walk to Namjoons house Jungkook asked Jin a question "So what does Jimin do fo- i mean what do your friends do for a living?" Jungkook blushes from his mistake, Jin chuckles "Well since you have an obvious crush on Jimin.... he doesn't do anything for a living" Jungkook blushes and furrows his eyebrows "How does he make a living then?" Jin shurgs "No one knows, he doesn't borrow money from anyone either" Jungkook looked at the ground "That's strange..."

A couple minutes later they arrive at Namjoons house, Jin knocks on the door "Try not to be so shy this time" Jin told Jungkook before Taehyung answered the door "Oh hey Jin hyung!" Taehyung looks at Jungkook "And you too Jungkook" he says with a bright box smile, he then lets the both of them in.

"Hey princess" Namjoon pulled Jin in by the waist and kissed him, Jungkook averted his eyes from the two and blushed "Come on Jungkook, lets go play some games!" Taehyung took Jungkooks hand and brings him to the living room.

All of Jins friends were in the living room, there were two loveseats and a sofa, Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting on the sofa beside eachother, Yoongis arm around Hoseoks shoulders and Jimin was sitting on one of the loveseats by himself "So do you play games?" Taehyung asks, turning on the Wii U. Jungkook wanted to say yes, but he lied instead "N-no i don't" he shook his head and looked down "Lame" Taehyung says and sits down on the sofa with Yoongi and Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon came in the room, sitting on the other loveseat, the only spot left to sit was beside Jimin, he hesitantly sat beside him.

Once he sat down Jimin put his arm around him, Jungkook blushed red, he looked over at Jimin, seeing that Jimin was smirking at him, Jungkook immediately looked away, no one was paying attention to the two.

Taehyung and Hoseok started playing Mario kart, Jungkook was watching the t.v when Jimin asked him a question "You're so cute.... how old are you?" Jimin licks his lips, Jungkook blushes even more "S-seventeen" he stutters out "How cute and innocent too i bet.." Jimin says in a dark voice and starts to move closer, Jungkook leans away from him "I'm going to go get something to drink!" Jungkook suddenly says and stands up, catching the attention of the others, he then quickly went to the kitchen.

Jungkook stood in the kitchen, thinking, he was too concentrated on his own thoughts that he didn't hear someone else enter the kitchen until they turned him around then pushed him against the counter.

This chapter is shorter than most but we decided that we needed to update, so here you go