Family, Friends and Strangers - chapter four

As usual Jin woke up his pesky younger brother and brought him to school.

"Hey Jin c-can I um still hang out with you and your friends more often?" Jungkook asked nervously, shifting in his seat. The former evening they made plans for Jungkook to hangout with Jin and his friends tomorrow evening, "um well, yeah I am pretty sure... Just a minute I will text Joon- I mean Namjoon if it is alright" Jungkook nodded and let out a slight sigh of relief.

Not long after, the brothers arrived at the high school and Jin let Jungkook out of the car in the drop off area. But instead of going to the bench to meet up with Yugyeom, Jungkook went straight up to the rooftop to take pictures of the beautiful scene of the suns rays shining across the small neighborhood. "wow this is so breathtaking, I wonder if... Wait what am I even thinking of?" Jungkook thought to himself, as he shakes his head. Jungkook puts his phone back in his pocket then walks back down the stairs to his locker to get his work for class.

Just as Jungkook was closing his locker he got a phone call, "Hello, Hyung?" "Hey Kookie, am I interrupting anything right now?" Jin said from the other side of the phone "no Hyung class has not started yet" "alright good, well Namjoon said that it is alright for you to hangout with us tomorrow, also Jimin will be picking you up from school I am going to be a bit busy until four" Jungkook was kind of confused because this was the second day in a row that Jin could not pick him up "helllooo, Jeon Jungkook are you there?" Jin asks pulling Jungkook out from his thoughts "oh yes s-sorry, who is Jimin again?" curious Jungkook asks "well I have to go but you will see"

In the first class Jungkook walked to his desk to find Yugyeom giving him odd looks; before he could sit down Yugyeom started to attack poor Jungkook with a billion questions.

"Jungkook where were you? What were you doing? Why are you late? Why do you look so confused? Were you with somebody? Who were you with? Was it that orange haired guy?!, i'll kill him if he did something to you!" Yugyeom blurted out, while practically yelling the last part that caused the class to 'shush' them and for Jungkook to get flustered. With his friends curious yet furious gaze still on him Jungkook started to explain "well when Jin dropped me off I went to the roof so I could take pictures of the suns rays over the buildings and houses, then on my way here Jin called me saying that someone named Jimin is going to pick me up after school because he is busy, again" Yugyeom begins to get a little flustered "w-why is he busy... Again?" Yugyeom asks "I'm not sure, why?" Jungkook gets out his textbook and other school essentials, "w-well..." Jungkook gives him an innocent look "it's nothing, never mind" Jungkook wanted to figure out why Yugyeom was acting so strange, but the teacher walked in and began class, throughout the whole morning Jungkook tried to bring up the topic again, Yugyeom would always avoid the question.

**~

"Listen Jungkook you're too innocent" they were headed to their bench outside, trays in hand "Too innocent?!" Jungkook said with a scoff "I am not too innocent!" finally at their usual bench they sat down, Yugyeom gave Jungkook a serious look "Are you sure?" "yes I'm sure!" Yugyeom just chuckled and looked at his tray, beginning to eat "what about you?, you're the same age as me!" Jungkook threw his arms up in the air in exaggeration, "We may be the same age, but we aren't mentally, now eat" Jungkook slouched and pouted "Don't treat me like this, I'm older!" Yugyeom burst into laughter "only by two months!" Yugyeom laughed so hard he accidentally hit Jungkooks tray, causing it to fall on the ground "Yugyeom!" Yugyeom just kept laughing "How is this funny?! Now I'll starve!" Yugyeom calmed down a little, wiping a tear from his eye "Jungkook, chill, I'll share" Yugyeom gave Jungkook the rest of his food "You know Yugyeom I'm not sure why that was so funny, also I have to clean that up" Yugyeom laughed a little "you just need to pick up the tray" Jungkook sighed "are you really that lazy Jungkook?" Jungkook sighed louder "no"