1

Author's note: Hey guys! I'm back! Earlier than I thought I would... XD anyways... here's a new story for you guys :3  

Yan Da removed everything that would identify her as an immortal fire princess. She changed her clothes into a simple dress. Her red eyes to brown and her red black hair into pure black. She needed a break. Her father and her brother, Shuo Gang, had been fighting again. Her father wanted another war but the crown prince countered it, saying that they had lost enough.

Yan Da agreed with his brother. The last war only brought pain and misery to their people. Enough is enough. Right now, though, she wanted to get away from all of the arguments. If she stayed there any longer, she'd most likely explode and the only place that would really calm her is the mortal realm. She'd been secretly going there since the last few years. It became a hobby of hers, learning from the mortals that is.

Seeing that no one was around, she quickly left the Blaze City.

Meanwhile in the Ice Palace...

Shi, the youngest prince of the Ice tribe, was restless. He couldn't sleep. He already tried everything that he could but nothing worked. Giving up, he got up from his bed. He then went to his secret compartment and changed into his mortal garments.

It's been years since he found out that he had powers. Stronger than his siblings even. He kept it as a secret, making them think that he's powerless. He smirked, changing into his older self. It's more convenient for him that way.

Without any trace, he left the Snow Blade City.

~Time Skip~

Yan Da was now in the village of hidden secrets. It's her favorite one. It was full of mysteries. People in here were very unique but friendly.

"Good morning Yan Zhu," a stunning female with emerald eyes, olive skin and beautiful long black hair greeted Yan Da when she saw her. Yan Da smiled going near her friend.

"Good morning, Yu'er. You're really early today." She commented. Most of the time, the General was in the market place only in the afternoon.

Yu'er sighed. "People reported some strange men roaming around. Yan Zhu be careful. Especially if you plan on going to your favorite place. My men couldn't enter there for some reason..."

Suddenly, men wearing black robes came out of nowhere surrounding both women. Yan Da clicked her tongue in irritation, knowing that she's in a disadvantage. It's forbidden for immortals to hurt mortals. Or else they'd become weak and wouldn't be able to use their powers for some time.

Yu'er quickly pulled her behind her back shielding her with her body. "How cowardly." She spat.

The leader smirked." We know your abilities General Yu. We're not going to take any chances of you escaping. And this beautiful woman in here is just unlucky that she's with you."

The men then attacked.